PDA

View Full Version : How to earn Race Day Leader by yourself.

Rusty187
12-08-2008, 10:17 PM
I got tired of trying to find people for this Achievement so I decided to try something out with a friend, Note when I did this I had another friend helping as well but I don't think it's required if you use my method.

First thing is first, if you don't already have a couple extra accounts then go make 3 up before you you start anything, They don't have to be gold accounts but they do have to be live accounts.

Next add the 3 accounts to your friends list (you can remove them later). Now that you have that done throw in NFS Prostreet and go and create a Raceday, make sure you set the Raceday up for SINGLE PLAYER, NOT mutiplayer or splitscreen. Set the rest of the option like which track and whatnot however you want, when I did this it was on a Raceday with only one drag race.

Ok so at this point you should have 3 extra accounts, the 3 accounts added to your friends list and a single player Raceday made. Now go to Share and share the Raceday with the 3 accounts that you made up.

Now after doing all that before you sign out with the account that you want the achievement for, go back into Raceday and play the Raceday that you made and sent to the 3 other accounts, set the highest score you can (even tho it doesn't really matter that much).

Ok so now you are the leader for your Raceday buit the only problem is that there is no one else Ranked on the leaderboard for the Raceday you made, this is where those 3 extra accounts come into play.

Exit to dash and sign out of your account and then sign in with anyone of the 3 bogus accounts you made, go back into Prostreet and go to Share to D/L the Raceday you sent earlier, Once you have it D/Led go back to Raceday and play it (Ranked) and just do as bad as possible so you don't beat the score you set with the account you want the achievement for.

Then just rinse and repeat untill all of your accounts have raced on your Raceday and have set a score.

Now I'm not 100% sure if you have to wait this long but I think you have to wait 24 hours before it will unlock, so after you have finished everything wait 24 hours and then go back into that Raceday with the account that is in first place and play the Raceday again, as soon as your done with the race the Achievement should pop.

Not tring to sound like a broken Record but here a couple things that you need to make sure are done right.

1. Make sure when setting up the Raceday that it is set up as Singleplayer.
2. Make sure EVERYONE races the Raceday RANKED.
3. Make sure that everyone has a score, so if you are doing a drag race don't just get false starts with the bogus accounts, take them down the track at least once and make sure they finish with a score greater then 0
4. Do not delete the Raceday from anyones profile untill you unlock the achievement.
5. the achievement will NOT pop in the main menu you have to wait 24 hours (I think) and play the Raceday again with the account that is the leader and it will unlock after you are done the race/Raceday.

Hope this helps, if anyone has any questions about this method or problems then either leave a post here or send me a message over Live.

Gamertag: Rusty187

Sneak King 187
12-09-2008, 05:36 PM
I'm gonna try and wait a little still since i am relativley new here but i will you'se this if no LUCK.

Thanks alot for the post!!
This is an achievment i need.

warrio_soul
12-11-2008, 08:20 PM
hey dude i remember this u should give me credits too!!! lol im just kiddin lol

redneo2k
12-12-2008, 11:04 AM
dam right this helped me, u have no idea how long i have been waiting to get this achievement, and now finally i have, thanks and how do i get on the leaderboard, no one will tell me

Sneak King 187
12-12-2008, 05:50 PM
I did a drag event in race day posted top 100 time in "weekly" not daily and then wait a while i waited a day and check if you still in the top 100 and just drive a car from your garage. like normal. I did this 2 days ago LOL heck if i's still in there i could help you out.

GT: SneaK KinG 187

Rusty187
12-12-2008, 07:35 PM
dam right this helped me, u have no idea how long i have been waiting to get this achievement, and now finally i have, thanks and how do i get on the leaderboard, no one will tell me No problem glad I could help but your post is confusing me a little.

From the sounds of it you got your "Raceday Leader" achievement but what I don't understand is this: "thanks and how do i get on the leaderboard, no one will tell me" which leaderboard and why? I ask cause there are only 2 achievements that require you to be on a leaderboard and you have one of them, so the only thing that comes to mind is your asking how to get the "Best Blueprint" achievement.

Inferno
12-14-2008, 12:13 AM
Just used this method.

FYI if you do all 3 players scores at say 10pm, then go back on it at 12:01am and win the again with the account you want to get the achievement on, then you will get the achievement. I got it just now doing this.

MULLIG4N
05-05-2009, 05:11 PM
Thanks For The Guide, It worked perfect ,i only had to wait an hour for mine:)

GLOCKGLOCK
12-20-2009, 04:13 PM
Thanks for posting this. Worked with no problems!