PDA

View Full Version : How do I get the furious pursuit badge?

spartan118
12-08-2008, 11:40 PM
I have no idea how to get this achievement,and i don't know what stage it is on. If anyone knows can you help please. Thanks

HighHawk1
01-18-2009, 12:02 AM
This is done on the mission where your fleet gets ambushed by an enemy fleet and the Night Raven squadren from behind the large teraforming unit (I think this is mission 8 off the top of my head).

After the ambush has been triggered shoot down every single enemy that you can including all of the large warships behind the teraforming unit and the renforcements that are called in by the Night Raven squadren after you take out the initial group of fighters.

Just do it on your second/third playthrough of the game on easy using Cauldren Rockets for the large warships and the Long Spear against the fighters.

The achievement will trigger after destroying most/all of the enemy. Just be sure to do it quickly as the mission will end when your allied fleet retreats.

Bomber37
01-28-2009, 01:11 AM
I beat that level and destroyed everyone on easy including everyone behind the terraforming unit. I also S ranked that mission on hard and killed everyone behind the terraforming unit. I still had not received the achievement. I tried again on easy and on the first part of the mission I completed the sub-mission for killing everyone in a short time. After the mission I got the achievement and so now I think that killing the first wave quickly is the key to unlocking the achievement.

Ramiel
03-16-2009, 05:09 AM
I've had tons of trouble with this too I just put it back in to see if I could get the last few I was missing.

There was an update don't know what that did, anyway I was on easy my two weapons that I used the most was:

Main weapon2 - Cauldron 50 Rockets, I use these for warships low ammo but high damage

Main weapon3 - Long Spear HBP, Great for all the small warplanes fast and high lock time high damage

For the first part I just went over to the warships taking out any warplanes on the way once the warships were gone I just took out the last of the warplanes.
Finished the first part with the all ships survive, and destroy all enemies in a short time.

The second part I did the same as the first took out the warships fast while taking out the warplanes, the Guilty Roses show up here too.
Finished this part with All ships survive and destroy the Guilty Rose

Again the third part is the same as the first two, later in the level more warships come from behind the terraforming facility.
Finished this one with Destroy enemies behind the terraforming facility, All ships survive, and Destroy all enemies

The only sub objective that I missed was destroy Guilty Rose's in a short time, I also finished with a B rank.

Hope this helps

Izule2003
05-28-2009, 03:12 AM
Hey Ramiel that helped alot, I did what you said got 7/8 sub objectives and a B score and I got the metal, the mission it is on is Number 9 Abandoned Plant i think is the name of it

ravengenesis
06-10-2009, 05:18 PM
Hi, I was wondering what % of enemy kills you had when you got the medal...

Since I only get about 78~80% when i wipe out everything... I gotten 7/8 sub objectives as well.

So I'm guessing I'm missing some ships somewhere throughout the 3 segments

Dharma Infinity
08-18-2009, 04:39 AM
Just thought I'd throw in how I got this to help anyone else, even though no one's posted in a while. Most of this kinda reiterates what Ramiel said as well, but I have some other tips.

What matters here (or so it seems to me) is that you wipe out every ship in every wave. You'll know you've done so when you receive a sub-objective completed saying "you eliminated all enemy units" or such. So you gotta kill everyone period, 100%, to get this. I got this in all three parts, and I got the achievement on Easy, with a D ranking I believe.

In the second segment, the Gulity Roses will show up. Make sure you take them out BEFORE you shoot down the objective marked ships.

In the last part, there will be to fleets of enemy warships behind the terraforming unit, at opposite ends of it. I recommend taking them out first before you turn your attention to the Night Ravens and fighters. You'll know the fleets are done when you get a sub-objective for wiping out units behind the terraformer.

Weapon wise, Cauldron 50's and Long Spear HBP is defo the way to go. Got this the first time I specifically tried for it.

Garm 16
09-08-2009, 12:45 PM
Just got this achievement with 100% enemy killed, 8/8 completed and Rank A
Weapon 1:Condor 105AM
Weapon 2:Cauldron 50 Rockets
Weapon 3:Laser Mine B9L

Always go for the ships first
specially the carrier

after that just use the laser mines and Condor to clear out the fighters/attackers

when the enemy aces come out just use the 50 rocket to take them out "FACE ON"

S3M
09-24-2009, 11:49 AM
IThere was an update don't know what that did

The patch is for the game to see the download mission contents, just for the record.

S3M
09-28-2009, 09:14 AM
I beat that level and destroyed everyone on easy including everyone behind the terraforming unit. I also S ranked that mission on hard and killed everyone behind the terraforming unit. I still had not received the achievement. I tried again on easy and on the first part of the mission I completed the sub-mission for killing everyone in a short time. After the mission I got the achievement and so now I think that killing the first wave quickly is the key to unlocking the achievement.

Totally agree with you, I spent most of yesterday trying to unlock this achievement. On one play through, I did kill all the enemies and still didn't get it.

In all my failed attempts for this achievement I didn't get the sink the enemies quickly. The first time I cleared that sub-objective sink the enemies quickly I got that achievements. My score at the end of that run was 13900+ and I had killed around 160 ships and fighters. In the total kill run I had killed around 200 ships and fighters.

In order to get the kill the enemies quickly sub-objective, you need to defeat all the enemies in around or under 5 minutes in the first part of the mission. I also got the defeat guilty roses sub-objective as well.

After all furious is just another word for fast.

Ramiel
05-30-2010, 06:04 AM
Didn't bother me too much to play through the level tons of times needed the kills anyway