PDA

View Full Version : Do any achievements give you trouble/take time

everlastingmike
12-09-2008, 01:23 PM
A friend has invited me to boost the online achievements and they seem pretty easy. If I go for all the single player achievements will I come across some tedious, time consuming or difficult ones?

I've only played NBA 2K6 but I'd say I'm somewhat competent at Basketball games

Mike :)

The Pants Party
12-09-2008, 03:25 PM
Everything but the Kobe Bryant Dunk-Off is extremely simple. I am stuck at 965/1000 because of the stupid dunk-off.

b3nnyth3gr33k
12-09-2008, 03:29 PM
the league online one is also hard
and if youre from england like me and dont know about american b-ball the trivia one

MrChooChooHead
12-18-2008, 10:03 PM
out of interest how long have you spent trying to get the dunk off achievement Pants Party?

Im looking to boost this one too but ive been put off by the achievemnet guide. The guide is confusing cause it says that it is both possible and impossible to boost the multiplayer achievements. Im guessing now that it is older there arent as many ppl playing so its easier to arrange a boosting match. Am I right?

Mr Arrow
12-18-2008, 11:43 PM
Achievements are easy (except Kobe), and all mulitplayer achievements are easily boosted.

I just set up and completed all the League /Tournament achievements within about 4-5 days. It takes work and diligence.

Most people are lazy and say "Hit me up" or "send me a FR", without putting in any effort themselves. Go looking for these people, round them up and get it done.

Now...on to Kobe.

unkled20
02-08-2009, 02:22 PM
I agree with everyone else...very easy except the Kobe achievement. That is quite possibly the worst achievement in any game ever!!!!

YungMoney313
02-08-2009, 04:01 PM
For me all the single player one are really easy I just play Association, and they just come.