PDA

View Full Version : Idea for Stickies!

Monkeyman 8322
12-09-2008, 06:35 PM
I just had the idea about voting to get a thread stickied on all non game threads(like General Xbox 360). Like after it has 200+posts and 4-5 star rating after 20 reviews. Then people can vote like a poll at the top whether to have it stickied or not. I just thought of this because i have seen alot of good threads disappear because they weren't stickies. So just thought i would mention it don't know how easy it would be.

Shinobi273
12-09-2008, 06:37 PM
lol hell no, we can't just make threads sticky since they are always on the top of the forum. See the Halo 3 forum for what that might look like.

Jdm
12-09-2008, 09:26 PM
A good thread is not always necessarily sticky-worthy. We tend to sticky threads that help minimize the frequently asked questions and if it's a major help to the topic being discussed.

Tussell
12-10-2008, 07:44 AM
:locked , the good game can apeal the good playeer , and i also played that gmae , and i love it very much , and i some times buy the gold service ,i want my character to a beautiful one
Failbot is Failure.

RuYi
12-10-2008, 10:21 AM
If it's really a big issue (Personally I don't mind scrolling a bit more), at a forum I'm Moderator at, we have a main sticky, containing links to major threads, so people still got the list of important threads, but it's not cluttering up the section. It's often for cases where people need to know something, so they can get the information by just reading.

Again, I'm fine with scrolling.