PDA

View Full Version : Very easy way to clear last room on level zero

allisd00m
12-09-2008, 07:24 PM
when I was going for the untouchable achie the other night I found the only difficult part of the level is the end where you take a side to get to the top, as the guide says the right side (if facing the ending door) is the easiest but an even easier way is to go to that side and you'll see a food basket thing, jump off* this and onto the fence next to it then jump from the fence onto the swining platforms then once on there, do one maxed out belly ground smash or w/e it's called and it'll clear the last enemies and finish the level

*when jumping off the food item, try and use the edges of the basket to leap off, for some reason if you jump dead in the middle it will destroy the basket so if you miss the jump you can either try the basket on the other side or restart the level, that's why it's easier to aim for the edges because it doesn't seem to smash the basket and leaves you to try the jump as many times as you like

Painkiller4500
12-29-2008, 09:26 AM
yeah that method works great, thanks for the tip!

biochem411
01-24-2009, 01:10 AM
wow, that sounds like a good tip. Wish I would have seen this before reloading my save point several times. :(

If you don't mind, I'm going to quote you in the thread about the Untouchable achievement.

Z GrayFox Z
11-16-2009, 02:18 PM
Awesome, thanks! Freaking works!!!

xxTheChuck xxxx
12-04-2009, 03:16 AM
Thanks man! That tip came in handy!

DonPantalones
12-06-2009, 11:01 PM
Indeed, very helpful. Thank you sir.