PDA

View Full Version : Band World Tour: What do i do now?

DmAuViIrD
12-09-2008, 10:35 PM
Hello fellow rockers

Let my update you on my current situation

Me and my sister are playing BWT. I play guitar on hard (can go up to expert no prob). Sister plays drums on medium (doesn't want to play any other instrument [can pass all songs on medium [RTTH 82%]). We have just reached the cutoff for medium of 550 000 fans and have 316 stars. So i was wondering what we do now as i am pretty sure my sister can get through the easier songs on hard but some of the tougher ones like Enter sandman, run to the hills i don't think shes ready for.

Options - to get achievements

Play choose ur setlist 2 songs (29 Fingers and Beetlebum) - to build up fans

Then once we reach 1 000 000 fans shes goes back to medium

I go up to expert she stays on medium (not sure if this will work as i am pretty sure the cap is on the lower difficulty
??????????????????????????????

If you have had any experince with this situation, how did you approach it or if you have a suggestion please post it below.

jukkakhan
12-09-2008, 10:55 PM
Option 2 won't work, the game counts the difficulty as the lowest one being played. I think the best thing is to keep practicing and slowly moving up the difficulties. Go back to earlier venues with easier songs and play them again on a higher difficulty. If you try and crawl your way to a million fans with those easy songs, you'll probably go crazy. But if you take some time and practice, you'll be better off in the long run and get the achievement anyways. Hope that helps :)

DmAuViIrD
12-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Cool thanks for the advice.

Anybody else have a different idea.

Want to explore all options

But so far juk and smacd idea is the best

d.palapuz
12-10-2008, 05:47 AM
just practice i guess..
i was only good at medium for each instrument before but now i beat those hard song on hard only in vocals which i`m good at but barely passing on drums and guitars on expert..
i`m still surprised that you get 550,000 fans by playing medium and i only have 300,00 even if my bro and i play on expert..
some kind of glitch i guess..
and we have 500+ stars..

Lucent Beam
12-10-2008, 05:54 PM
Yeah, there really is no other option to keep playing with her unless she moves up to hard. If she can beat RttH & every other song on medium, tell her to quit being a wussy and move up to hard! When my friends would play drums and claimed only to play on medium, I would have them play RttH and one other upper tier song. If they passed, I told them "you're wasting your time on medium, you can easily handle hard." And they could definitely do the easy songs and then obviously work their way up through the harder ones with time.

TwistedFate
12-10-2008, 07:21 PM
i`m still surprised that you get 550,000 fans by playing medium and i only have 300,00 even if my bro and i play on expert..
some kind of glitch i guess..
and we have 500+ stars..

The glitch here is that they've played more than you. Problem solved. Play more and your fans will go up.

SebastianSB
12-10-2008, 07:45 PM
The glitch here is that they've played more than you. Problem solved. Play more and your fans will go up.

God I wish that was the solution to the glitches I've run into with other games...Just play more! :woop: