PDA

View Full Version : good work!

jesterkac
12-10-2008, 04:18 AM
Great site! At first I was a lil hesitant about joining, but after posting a couple times about joining some parties to get achievments I was impressed. I had been trying to get "W/friends like this" achievement for Team Fortress for a while, and after posting here I was able to get the achievement right after. Good deal xbox360a team! Thanks also to Echoes248 and arikmoon for sticking around afterwards and helping me get some other achievements. :woop:

Eternal
12-10-2008, 04:23 AM
We aim to please :p

That's the good thing about this site; friendly community and people who are always there to help :)

Tussell
12-10-2008, 04:44 AM
Stick around man! People are always aiming to help! Of course you'll get the occasional prick who will leave after he gets the achievement, but that's rare.

Get involved! It's always nice to have more regulars around here.

Lordvader178
12-10-2008, 05:01 AM
If you want more achievements, stay for 3 more months. Then you can stay here for fun. I still havn't got that achievements, partly because i am not a very friendly person. Oh well, that 1000 will come soon after :P.

Var 18
12-11-2008, 09:24 PM
thought I have yet to play to get achievements with another x360a-er (I'm doing PGR3 tonight =P), I can easily tell this this is a very friendly and caring community. I completely agree with you.