PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys (New Member)

otonksyo
12-10-2008, 01:58 PM
hey, i joined a couple of days ago. Thought id introduce myself, im otonksyo feel free to add me if you have any of the same games as me.. im a major team player and love xbox live.

Looking forward to speaking to some of you.

otonksyo

Monkeyman 8322
12-10-2008, 02:00 PM
Hi welcome to the site, what games do you have and play online most?

rocadepunk
12-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Hey there, welcome to the site. hope you enjoy it here, Everyone is really helpful and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask. May hit you up with an FR on xbl sometime. Happy Foruming.

otonksyo
12-10-2008, 02:18 PM
Hi welcome to the site, what games do you have and play online most?
Hey, thanks. At the moment i've been playing unreal tournament 3, Shaun White Snowboarding and Call of Duty 4.

otonksyo
12-10-2008, 02:20 PM
Hey there, welcome to the site. hope you enjoy it here, Everyone is really helpful and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask. May hit you up with an FR on xbl sometime. Happy Foruming.
hey, thanks. yeah sure send me a message anytime

Squirrel257
12-10-2008, 02:27 PM
Hey hit me up with a FR too - always looking for new people to play with.

EDIT - Saw what games you played in new post above.

What about Gears of War 2 or Halo 3?

otonksyo
12-10-2008, 02:38 PM
Hey hit me up with a FR too - always looking for new people to play with.

EDIT - Saw what games you played in new post above.

What about Gears of War 2 or Halo 3?
Hey, nice to meet you. I havent ever bought gears of war 2, or halo 3 just borrowed them off of friends to complete the story. I think i might invest in gears of war 2, im not a huge fan of the halo series, dont really know why.. most of the time at the moment ive been playing shaun white snowboarding. I bought fallout 3 yesterday mind but thought it was a bit weird when is started playing it. I probably didnt really have enough time for it too get into it mind you, i found myself running around getting smacked to death by security guards minutes after i was crying as a baby..?!?! whats that all about lol

Malikkr
12-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Hey, I'll play some COD4 with you, hit me up with a FR.

LilMissRoxy
12-10-2008, 04:13 PM
Hey otonksyo, welcome to the forums! Don't be shy and get involved in discussions around the site. Enjoy!

otonksyo
12-10-2008, 04:32 PM
Hey, I'll play some COD4 with you, hit me up with a FR.
Hi there Malikkr, sure thing i will send you a 'FR' when i get back from uni later..

otonksyo
12-10-2008, 04:35 PM
Hey otonksyo, welcome to the forums! Don't be shy and get involved in discussions around the site. Enjoy!
hey rox, thanks =] i will

InkedUp
12-10-2008, 04:43 PM
Welcome to this great community known as x360a, enjoy yourself

LilMissRoxy
12-10-2008, 04:50 PM
Also a friendly little piece of advice, be careful when double posting. The admin/mods crack down on that pretty hard. If you need to respond to multiple people, make sure you are quoting them all in your post. If you want to add something else to your original post.. there is an edit function. :)

Cheers!

Gackt
12-10-2008, 05:45 PM
Hey, thanks. At the moment i've been playing unreal tournament 3, Shaun White Snowboarding and Call of Duty 4.

Welcome to the site :)
How you liking Shaun White Snowboarding? Ive been looking for a good snowboarding game but Amped 3 doesnt qualify as good in my book lol

josh iz eRe
12-10-2008, 06:10 PM
hi, welcome :Z what games u play? XD

Simzo
12-10-2008, 06:14 PM
Hey mate, welcome to x360a!

the_b1ues
Hey Welcome to the site this is a great site with a good community hope you enjoy it.

DarkTharen
welcome to the site

chickenhead87
12-10-2008, 11:06 PM
Welcome to the site i just got back into cod4 trying to get to prestige send me a fr if u want me and a couple of mates usually play cod4 most days.

kikkoman
12-11-2008, 04:34 AM
Hey man welcome to the site, I don't got any of them games but still nice to see you like the forums and stay active.

otonksyo
12-11-2008, 09:43 AM
Also a friendly little piece of advice, be careful when double posting. The admin/mods crack down on that pretty hard. If you need to respond to multiple people, make sure you are quoting them all in your post. If you want to add something else to your original post.. there is an edit function. :)

Cheers!
Thanks for the advise Rox, to be honest i would have probably done a lot more double posting.

In response to all the posts that followed from Rox.. Shaun White Snowboarding, an absolutly awesome game. In my opinion it is s**t loads better than games like amped 3 because basically it got rid of all that childish costume stuff and corny graphics. The gameplay is awesome but it does take a while to get used to it, or i found it did. Things like avalanches are a good touch, and the way in which you progress through the story i like. I find it funny playing online, the amount of people that moan that there isnt the same amount of possible tricks as on tony hawks..!!! These people think on a realistic snowboarding game, after a few presses on the controller your character is going to take off his board and do the can can before re attaching, landing and riding away lol. Oooo gotta love xbox live sometimes..

The games im actually playing at the moment both online and off are Shaun White Snowboarding, COD4, Unreal Tournament 3 and Fallout3.

Thanks again for all the welcomes, it has been the best response ive ever had compared to any other forums ive been apart of. Im hoping it will be different here and i can be very active, as i already have. I will add anyone that wants to play some good xbox live so speak to you soon. Its the best part of the xbox360 so bring it on..!

PunksNotDead2k8
12-11-2008, 02:12 PM
welcome to the site.. hope you'll have a great time here..

Genesis x360a
12-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Hey Dude welcome to x360a - Have you played CoD WaW yet? Enjoy your time here get involed and keep active :p