PDA

View Full Version : My Checklist - issues

DeFFeR
12-10-2008, 08:44 PM
Hello, i'm having issues with the "my checklist" part of this website.

I don't know if it's getting my gamertag incorrectly, or if there's something on my end, but the section looks like this(LINK) (http://inlinethumb41.webshots.com/38952/2557156510097002378S600x600Q85.jpg)when i click on the link for my checklist. Has anyone else encountered this and is there a fix?

Thanks!

-DeFFeR

P.S. i did a search for my checklist issues, and all i found were achievements not saving correctly or other stuff like that. If there's a fix for this out there somewhere, i apologize, but I figured this would be the best way to figure it out.

A Polish Panda
12-10-2008, 08:47 PM
I'm not exactly sure, but try deleting the game off the checklist, and then re-enabling it. Sorry if that doesn't help.

Monkeyman 8322
12-10-2008, 08:56 PM
Check the Anouncement blue thread right at the top of any forum Her is the link.>>Here<< (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/announcement.php?f=194)

DeFFeR
12-10-2008, 09:03 PM
I'm not exactly sure, but try deleting the game off the checklist, and then re-enabling it. Sorry if that doesn't help.

I don't know what you mean? I never added a game to my checklist, that's just how it appears when I click the "My checklist" link.

lol, am I supposed to add the games in myself? ... how do i do that? lol, if you can't tell, i'm fairly new to this website.

A Polish Panda
12-10-2008, 09:05 PM
Just go to the main page of the game that you want to keep track of achievements for, and on the right if you scroll down, will be a button that says enable.

Squirrel257
12-10-2008, 09:11 PM
To add games to your checklist you must first enable them yourself. Search the game 'E.g. Halo 3' in the search bar. When your search returns a result click on the game you want. There will then be several options (Achievement Guide, Achievements, Screenshots, Forum, Review), click on Achievements.

When the page loads you then scroll down - and on the right hand side there will be an option. It will say 'My Achievements Disabled (or something along those longs). Underneath this is an option to 'Enable'. Click this.

The page will reload - then tick the Achievements you have got, then clicked Save at the bottom of the page. This game will then be added to 'My Checklist'.

If you have any help after this - let me know.

-Squirrel

Monkeyman 8322
12-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Yer sure. On any achievement list the forth box down on the right hand side will say

My360Achievements
Disabled
Click here to enable
My Checklists

Click "Click to enable" and it will reload the list but with check boxes next to the achievement picture. So just check the boxes of achievements you have got in the game. Then go to the bottom of the list and click save changes.

Now when you go to myachievements will have that game on the list including points and achievements.

But yer you have to do it yourself and keep update it

Edit: Squirrel you beat me my 1 min

DeFFeR
12-10-2008, 09:13 PM
Wow, I feel dumb now. I always thought that it was automatically pulled from your gamertag. Good to know I guess!

So I have to update on the website each time I get a new achievement?

Monkeyman 8322
12-10-2008, 09:15 PM
Yer i don't use the feature because i can't be bothered to keep doing it.

A Polish Panda
12-10-2008, 09:16 PM
You just have to tick the one you got.

Squirrel257
12-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Just make sure you get it out of the way early (say before you get to 10k) and update it every night so you dont have to do a big heap at once. By using the achievement summary over at xbox.com it's pretty easy, and it is a good way to track what achievements you need from what games.