PDA

View Full Version : 5 Questions about SvR09

Gohan Reborn
12-10-2008, 09:04 PM
1. I know they plan on releasing DLC for this game. New superstars, different attires, music, videos etc. Anyone know if they've given a date for the first batch of DLC?

2. Anyone know the reason behind not being allowed to have tattoos/logos on your created wrestler online?

3. Is it just me or is it really hard to counter, yet your opponent regardless of whether it's online or Legendary A.I.. If you anticipate a grapple, you're supposed to keep tapping the RB button right? Or hold it? What's the best method to reversing?

4. If you use your OWN music for your superstar's entrace it doesn't play online. My friend doesn't hear mine and I don't hear his. Anyway to fix that?

Thanks in advance.

xJMx Joker
12-10-2008, 09:21 PM
1. hasnt been a date announced, however people are speculating next week or after xmas
2. i think this was due to people abusing it and using rude designs online
3. normally i counter just before they hit me, and just before they grapple me. lol. um basically, when they go to grab you, when they are in arms length, try countering, pressing it once works, i only spam the button when they punch me in the corner
4. i dont think there is a way to fix that yet, may be released in the patch they are supposedly bringing out next year

XxNoMercy94xX
12-11-2008, 02:24 AM
1. People are saying that it will be released sometime around December 26-30 or early January.

2. Because some people were abusing it using rude designs and letters online.

3. There is only one method and that is only press the reverse button once. Some people might tell you to press it alot but that doesn't work. I don't know if you played TNA Impact but in that game if you press it alot you can't reverse you have to press it when the reverse icon pops up...so is the same in WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 you only press it once and that is when the reverse icon pops up in the screen.

4. No. The reason it doesn't work is because the song that you have saved in your playlist and in your caw entrance is not in your opponents or friend's hard drive. So because they don't have the song saved in their playlist they will not be able to hear it.

Gohan Reborn
12-11-2008, 02:25 PM
I guess I need to stop mashing the reverse buttons.

Anyone know what exactly will be available on the first batch? I keep hearing Evan Bourne.

** - Glad noone noticed I said 5 questions, yet I only asked 4 :)

XxNoMercy94xX
12-12-2008, 12:45 AM
I guess I need to stop mashing the reverse buttons.

Anyone know what exactly will be available on the first batch? I keep hearing Evan Bourne.

** - Glad noone noticed I said 5 questions, yet I only asked 4 :)

Here is a video of what we can expect for DLC.
YouTube - Smackdown vs. Raw 2009: DLC and alt attires

UNDERWALLY
12-14-2008, 04:38 PM
1. I know they plan on releasing DLC for this game. New superstars, different attires, music, videos etc. Anyone know if they've given a date for the first batch of DLC?

2. Anyone know the reason behind not being allowed to have tattoos/logos on your created wrestler online?

3. Is it just me or is it really hard to counter, yet your opponent regardless of whether it's online or Legendary A.I.. If you anticipate a grapple, you're supposed to keep tapping the RB button right? Or hold it? What's the best method to reversing?

4. If you use your OWN music for your superstar's entrace it doesn't play online. My friend doesn't hear mine and I don't hear his. Anyway to fix that?

Thanks in advance.
emmm You counter with RT grapples and LT strikes

X360a Licey
12-23-2008, 11:05 AM
The reason you cannot have music is the simple fact that people will abuse it the same as tatoos i'm sure more than 1 person has made a penis out of symbols