PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Get 1Million Studs In 5min??

Dallas
12-10-2008, 10:43 PM
I can't figure out how to get a million studs within 5 minutes on the character bonus thing.
It's in the same little menu as the super story.
I havent tried the ones for Episodes 5 or 6.
But I can't do it for Episode 4:mad::confused:

Skillet
12-15-2008, 11:11 AM
Use Greedo, he's fast and has a blaster.

Run around the level pressing X to shoot as fast as possible. Blow up everything. You'll basically have to run around the city in a big circle. The destroyable items respawn after a short time.

Only shoot enemies that are in your way. If and when you die, be sure to pick up the purple studs that you drop because they're worth a lot and you don't want to have to re-earn them.

That's about it, actually. If you're using a Jedi character, that's your problem.

Paranoid Shark
02-26-2009, 11:22 AM
Use an ewok and turn on invincibility and super ewok catapult.

Should then be easy

Paranoid Shark

biochem411
02-27-2009, 03:58 PM
I also used Greedo (and the Falcon). Find areas in each level where you can go between two sections rather quickly that have the shiny metal objects. In between shooting enemies and everything else, make sure to blow up the metal objects because they have the purple studs. Just go back and forth.

CIF
01-22-2012, 06:19 PM
What the FUCK happened to this game? I was able to use the x2 extra while attempting these before, and could still only get to 500K in 3 mins. I thought, "oh well, should be cake when I get x4". But NOOO. Can't use ANY power bricks now.

Edit: Invincibility works. Thank God.