PDA

View Full Version : The witch in nutty acres

drakehellsing
12-10-2008, 11:01 PM
How do you beat her? I'm confused on it on how to do it.

I mean, what vehicle do I need to get that thing off her? Cause I'm sure she told me I'm suppose to keep hitting her.

Reason I ask this one is cause I'm after the traction wheels that you apparantly get when you beat her, and I just can't seem to figure out on how to defeat her.....

Can any help me with this?

Deleted2014-12-02
12-11-2008, 02:01 AM
For this challenge, you have to convince her to jump out of her car. take the nut out of her storage container. At this point in the game, you probably have few weapons. If you have Grenade Guns, attach them to your vehicle and just basically go to town on her car.

Don't focus on getting a T.T. time, you can always some back to it later with the better weapons.

AOS Puck
12-11-2008, 03:06 AM
If this is the battle at night by the swamp with her trying to steal the big nut, all I did was take a big vehicle and drive right in front of her at the beginning. When she runs into me, I just jumped out and grabbed the nut out of the back of her vehicle.

If you are talking about a different battle, just ignore me. ;)

Deleted2014-12-02
12-11-2008, 03:26 AM
*facepalm*

Right...

drakehellsing
12-11-2008, 04:30 AM
If this is the battle at night by the swamp with her trying to steal the big nut, all I did was take a big vehicle and drive right in front of her at the beginning. When she runs into me, I just jumped out and grabbed the nut out of the back of her vehicle.

If you are talking about a different battle, just ignore me. ;)

Yeah, that was the battle, I finally managed to stop her, I put on an egg cannon onto my vehicle and fired a few shots at her and won all three prizes at once, which I was happy to do. And, I finally have the traction wheels.

mjc0961
12-11-2008, 01:09 PM
That's what I did. I put an egg cannon in the front and I managed to hit the support pole holding up her nut tray right at the start and knocked it off her car.

Max Torque
12-11-2008, 02:16 PM
I added some spikes to the front of a Humba Racer and just rammed her right at the start. I hit her so hard that the nut flew right out of her tray. Time was about 3 seconds, well shy of leaderboard, but easily fast enough for TT trophy.

FistofFlame45
01-05-2009, 12:57 AM
I think the easiest way to get it is right when it starts, get out of our vehicle and use the RT button to take the nut out of her storage space. I was able to beat it in 14 seconds using this way.