Achievements.

Volsky

now what about the french:confused::mad:

They only included nations that fought back. :nana

I think the achievements look like a great deal of fun this time around. I'm really looking forward to trying to complete a mission without firing a weapon. Actually, I would have received Battlefield Scavenger in CoD2 on a number of different occasions. Love those German machineguns. lol

Man I can't wait for this one. I love the new achievements I think there is an excellent mix. My only gripe is the release date. I can see myself now getting home on November 7 with Gears of War in one hand and Call of Duty 3 in the other and as time stands still I try to decide which one to put into the 360 first.

• 1 year later...

I think 40,000 points is too much...Im half way to 8000 points and getting anymore than that is tiresome to say the least...Its almost the same as the seriously achievement for gears of war, at least gears of war has a glitch for the achievement you just need a friend with the achievement already unfortunately for me I have no one I can swap with in my area and call of duty 3 has no glitch...:drunk

I think 40,000 points is too much...Im half way to 8000 points and getting anymore than that is tiresome to say the least...Its almost the same as the seriously achievement for gears of war, at least gears of war has a glitch for the achievement you just need a friend with the achievement already unfortunately for me I have no one I can swap with in my area and call of duty 3 has no glitch...:drunk

Phew, it sure is good to hear that some people are able to glitch Seriously for themselfs... I feel sorry for you man, too bad that you can't glitch General, considering that some people pledged months of playing time to earn it to themselfs. It would be awesome to see the achievement in your games list, although you haven't bothered to actually practice your skills in hours of ranked matches gathering sufficient points required for the achievement.