PDA

View Full Version : Finally the achievements!

G4M3RC0P
10-19-2006, 08:28 PM
Man was I anxious for these!! And they're a lot better than I expected. So I guess I'll make a good/bad list. Feel free to comment or add your own!

Good :)
-Mutiplayer achievements
-Quake 4 style, one weapon a level achievements
-Complete a mission without firing a round and with only using german weapons. How bad-ass are those!!

Bad :mad:
-Multiplayer achievements, let me explain: What made CoD2 multiplayer so good was that no one was worrying about #of kills with a kit or being on the winning side. Granted, in CoD2, people did quit when they weren't going to win. But it wasn't as prelevant as in BF2:MC..

I really don't have too many gripes. The single player achievements look like they will challenge us with unique missions and with the exclusion of weapon achievements online, it should make for very balanced matches...

Fonkey Monkey
10-19-2006, 11:33 PM
i like the achievements, but i think the game picture is kinda lame. the star with a 2 by it is alot cooler than just a 3 in my opinion...

slowpantz
10-20-2006, 02:59 AM
So far the ach. look decent :)

Chris764
10-20-2006, 04:26 AM
i like the achievements so far but i hate that they put vehicles

Norad45
10-20-2006, 08:31 AM
I think they're awesome. COD2 is a great game, you can never get tired of it online. With the Multiplayer Achievements, Im looking forward to playing COD3 even more:woop:

slowpantz
10-20-2006, 03:34 PM
I think they're awesome. COD2 is a great game, you can never get tired of it online. With the Multiplayer Achievements, Im looking forward to playing COD3 even more:woop:

Yes....but they changed the multiplayer a HOLE bunch and now its like Battlefield 2. :(

Defcizion
10-20-2006, 09:19 PM
I like some of the multiplayer achievements, but not ones that require you to win. As previously stated by someone above me, that's what made CoD2 fun

Norad45
10-20-2006, 09:34 PM
Yes....but they changed the multiplayer a HOLE bunch and now its like Battlefield 2. :(

Oh God....I have BF for PS2 (It sucks hardcore:mad: ). I dont know what its like on the 360. I wanted it to be just like COD2, except with some new weapons and maps.....But the COD franchise has always been great. Oh well, we'll have to wait and find out;)

AJJets107
10-21-2006, 01:35 PM
Thank God I have been waiting for this game so long. Now that the achievements are announced it'll take a little while for it to come out.

Sotaco
11-02-2006, 10:09 PM
im going to play the game a lot but i think its going to be kind like bfmc and i didnt loved that game hope i love this one.

StayonTarget
03-20-2010, 07:28 PM
Personally, I hate the points achievements and Grizzled Vet achievement. They are such a pain and time consuming.