Valentines Day

scoobydiesel

got the day off work to go and see the missis ::)

big romantic (yeah right. i buy her underwear, and daaaaamn do i get a show ;D ;D ;D ;D)

Maybe that would work for me. Maybe. My wife and I are both of the mindset that you shouldn't wait until Valentine's Day to show your affection for your Significant Other.

It has been a while since I've done the underwear thing - might give that a shot. ;)

Maybe that would work for me. Maybe. My wife and I are both of the mindset that you shouldn't wait until Valentine's Day to show your affection for your Significant Other.

ah, not married yet. and long distance makes it harder. plus on valentines day your allowed to do the stuff she wont let you do the rest of the year ;D ;D ;D

and i should point out that shes not really a hoe. i hope.

pressures on here.. i dropped 5 grand on a ring not 6 months ago, followed by another grand for another ring plus a necklace a couple months ago and now i am supposed to do something special to compete with that..im screwed...flowers dont cut it anymore :(

minty i feel you, i lived about 250 miles from my fiancee for about 1.5 years...it sucks, but i dont have any good stories, im a true man :)