PDA

View Full Version : online play

maxpoo
12-12-2008, 03:40 PM
is it any good?

im a fan of both rainbow and call of duty

do alot of people play online?

is it worth picking up for 20 quid in gamestation inabit?

daz0rz
12-12-2008, 09:24 PM
Yea I really really like.. Only started playing tonight.. It way more customizable than cod4! You can have red dot and a silencer on your guns etc etc

DiamondD
12-12-2008, 10:37 PM
Yeah it's definitely pretty fun. A lot of the weapons are pretty much balanced (although a lot of people take to the Hutchinson shotgun), there's a smorgasbord of game modes and it's basically a mix of the Rainbow Six: Vegas series as well as Call of Duty 4. One of the favorites is Golden Gun mode where everyone scrambles for the most powerful weapon in the game, a six-shooter type of golden weapon that shoots out like, blow up on impact grenades or missiles. Running around a map blowing guys up never gets old.

M49907
12-19-2008, 09:16 AM
I agree with you about golden gun mode. This mode would be the best one if people would run around with the gold gun trying to kill as many people as possible but they mostly just find a narrow hallway and camp making the game much less fun. As expected people will find anyway to make something that is fun end up sucking ass. I dont know if a lot of people play it because I always end up in a match with people I played yesterday or something.