PDA

View Full Version : Patch Info

eggnog
10-19-2006, 11:38 PM
Just so everyone knows, the tdu "atari community" forums have a topic for the "Patch update info," not that it's been updating recently, the patch was supposed to come out in "mid october" which has fairly well passed.

Anyways, here's the link:
http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=538149

~eggnog

Vasilisssk (RUS)
10-20-2006, 06:34 PM
In mid-october? Well, they are not very punctual... =(
Still waiting, that only what i can do!

eggnog
10-21-2006, 11:47 PM
UPDATE: They (Eden/Atari) have updated the thread saying that the patch and DLC is now coming out BEFORE the middle of november.

Here's to the hope that this is true! :drunk

~eggnog

Smokez
10-22-2006, 08:41 PM
Finaly i can trade a car so i finish the game, I stopped playing the game because of that even tho i only have 890

TimidKillah
11-15-2006, 02:37 AM
UPDATE: They (Eden/Atari) have updated the thread saying that the patch and DLC is now coming out BEFORE the middle of november.

Here's to the hope that this is true! :drunk

~eggnog

Well tomorrow's the 15th. I guess that qualifies for middle of the month. Where's the damn patch!!!???

Vasilisssk (RUS)
11-15-2006, 04:44 PM
It is a mid-Nivember now...
Well, how about mid-december??? :mad:

Supaaafly
11-16-2006, 03:14 PM
Patch released today folks. What exactly it fixed has not yet been announced by Atari.

However...after about 16 wins, have finally managed to get my custom race wins achievement. Unlocked today after the required 2 wins!

People who were having game save problems are reporting that they are fixed.

Handling on cars and erm...bikes, is improved.

Collision detection is spot on now.

Unfortunately, still no trade achievement available, however it has been stated that once the patch rolls out to everyone, the trade ability will be switched back on. Yippee! :woop:

Edit: Trade achievement ability has been enabled!

Crash
11-16-2006, 03:32 PM
That's great news that the patch finally came out. I'll have to log on and get it. Any news on when the next batch of cars will be released yet?

Supaaafly
11-16-2006, 04:18 PM
Any news on when the next batch of cars will be released yet?

Nothing confirmed yet but once the first batch comes along, I believe they are gonna release a new collection every month. :woop:

eggnog
11-16-2006, 08:08 PM
Yay! The patch is out...I'm going to go play TDU!!! :woop:

TimidKillah
11-16-2006, 09:43 PM
Patch released today folks. What exactly it fixed has not yet been announced by Atari.

However...after about 16 wins, have finally managed to get my custom race wins achievement. Unlocked today after the required 2 wins!

People who were having game save problems are reporting that they are fixed.

Handling on cars and erm...bikes, is improved.

Collision detection is spot on now.

Unfortunately, still no trade achievement available, however it has been stated that once the patch rolls out to everyone, the trade ability will be switched back on. Yippee! :woop:

Edit: Trade achievement ability has been enabled!

Confirmed. got my trade achievement!!

thrlride
11-23-2006, 03:32 PM
I hate the new bike handling, I sure hope they change that back or tweak it some.