PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With Retail Game

XxJesusNinjaxX
12-12-2008, 06:08 PM
Hello everyone, every now and then everyone needs some help, and my time has come, and i need help with a retail game.

the game i need help with is: Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires, :mad::confused:

i know i may sound like a noob but i have never played a game of this nature before, and could use some tips and a lot of help, please:(

i dont know how to do anything really in the game besides battle and win battles, and thats all i basically know what to do. I also need some help with the officers achievemnts, i dont know to keep all of the officers that i caputre in battle, as i am only able to employ a certain number of officers..its getting annoying and really confusing the hell out of me.

please, anyone and everyone please help out a fellow gamer and hopefully if anyone else is needing help with this game, they can come to this thread and seek out advice.

I have already looked at the achievement guide on this site, and it doesnt do justice for me, and only confuses me further, again please help me out!

Thank You,

Nate aka XxJesusNinjaxX

Tron
12-12-2008, 06:10 PM
probably the best place to start is the actual game forum. where this will be moved.

fatlumpking
04-01-2009, 06:43 PM
how do u get weps on the game i got like 7bits of the land and no weps:(

TheDrkAssassain
04-11-2009, 04:04 AM
there are a few actions you can do prebattle that are _____smith. Using any of these will eventually cause it to level up and will give you a new weapon to use.