PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way I should go about getting these 6 abilities?

Gohan Reborn
12-12-2008, 08:04 PM
I created my own superstar already 4 different times, due to messing up his abilities. Now I know to make extra copies just in case.

I want these 6 abilities on my superstar.

Object
Durability
Resiliency
Kip-up
Lock Pick
Outside Dive

Yes, I do know how to get these abilities. My problem is before I can get these specific 6, I'll get something else such as Steal Taunt, Possum Pin or Move theft for example.

My question is what would be the best way for me to get these specific 6. It's a bit hard due to having to win 6 championships (Kip-up), so is it possible? Who would I need to move where? Thanks if you can offer your assistance.

Xzero
12-12-2008, 10:15 PM
Not sure if possible but
1.take out everyone with possum pin and dirty pin.
2. Put the min amount of superstars on each brand which is I think 6 (you need to beat 20 different for move theft so this should protect against that)
3. Turn off DQ for object
4.Have Jericho as one of the people you leave in and set both finishers to Walls of Jericho
5. Avoid the cruiserweight title

Object
Durability
Resiliency
Kip-up
Lock Pick
Outside Dive

UNDERWALLY
12-14-2008, 04:33 PM
Has someone watched my guide????
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=109299

Xzero
12-14-2008, 09:11 PM
Not sure if that was directed at me or the op, but when first started playing I did look at your guide to figure out how to get some of the abilities. But the strategy I gave out to get those specific six was just something I thought up on my own.