PDA

View Full Version : blueprint question

DarkHitman 47
12-12-2008, 09:09 PM
i read somewhere you could download peoples blue prints off the leaderboards to make thr trophys easier is this true? ive watched some top ten replays but no blue prints:confused:

The Pants Party
12-12-2008, 09:23 PM
They have to have included the blueprint with their replay. Some do, some don't. While you're watching the replay, if you can download their blueprint, you'll see the X button lit up on the right side of the screen. Just hit it and save.

Itsbrown4606
12-12-2008, 11:05 PM
...however, there's a 95% chance you won't be able to use it because you'll be missing a part. As more people complete the game and build better vehicles with the parts from later in the game, getting blueprints from the leaderboards will die out as an option.

The Pants Party
12-12-2008, 11:12 PM
Ha, you can always just throw some light cubes in wherever there are holes. I patched up quite a few vehicles that still got the job done.

Itsbrown4606
12-12-2008, 11:18 PM
Ha, you can always just throw some light cubes in wherever there are holes. I patched up quite a few vehicles that still got the job done.

Heh, yeah. If it's something like that, sure. But what about engines or jets? A vital weapon? LAZ0RS? That's what I meant.

mjc0961
12-15-2008, 01:40 PM
While you're watching the replay, if you can download their blueprint, you'll see the X button lit up on the right side of the screen. Just hit it and save.

As I recall, it was the Y button to download, not X.