PDA

View Full Version : Do I have to play it three times?

brad soup
12-13-2008, 02:05 AM
Hi. I haven't found all gaps yet, but I have just finished Story mode on Sick, and I already got 100% completion of Classic mode on Sick. In order to have the game 100% complete do I have to do these again on the lower difficulties? If so, do I have to complete them 100% when I do so?

An unrelated question; I haven't touched this game on LIVE yet, but the achievement guide says that you only have to enter the levels to unlock the LIVE achievements. So, my question is, do I actually have to have someone to play with? Or is there a mode where I can free skate and wait for players, and will that unlock it? I don't have XBL Gold right now but I have a 48 hour gameplay trial, and I don't want to use it up unless I'm sure.

rapid riot boy
12-19-2008, 08:40 PM
you dont have to play it three times only one time. Im about 1/2 done with the gaps i just got 4-5 lvls to go.

Michaeloioi
01-18-2009, 08:51 PM
yeah, im getting this game now

billysidol
01-27-2009, 09:37 AM
If any of you guys who have finished the games want to help me outline for online achievs it will only take like 5 mins and be great appreciated,

gt: JaredT84

Booij
01-29-2009, 04:51 PM
If any of you guys who have finished the games want to help me outline for online achievs it will only take like 5 mins and be great appreciated,

gt: JaredT84

You can do it own your own.
Start a game on live and you get the achievement for the map, without other people in the lobby.