PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions: Buddy Side Missions, Diamonds

Blackjaw x
12-13-2008, 05:59 AM
Do you not need to do the Buddy Side Missions from Mike's bar, for anything? Other than 1 for the one achievement I see... you don't get diamonds, so it won't help with that achievement... has anyone here not done them all, but gotten all single player achievements no problem? I'll probably do them anyway because I like the game, but was just wondering because it seems like they're actually missable. Are they even missable?

My other question is about diamonds. When I go to statistics, how many should I have under "diamonds found" before I leave the northern territory for the first time?

Strategos
12-23-2008, 08:04 PM
Yeah, there's no achievement to do them. You get a better reputation, however, and every time you finish a buddy mission you upgrade your safehouses. Subverting missions with your buddies also increases rep and upgrades your safehouses, too, so there's not too much reason, unless you really want a stocked safehouse.

Cashaddi
12-23-2008, 09:15 PM
I did all of the buddy missions in the North and did not get any upgrades for my safe houses until I started to subvert main faction missions....