PDA

View Full Version : Horror Genre?

krucifiedkevin
12-13-2008, 03:15 PM
I did a search but didnt come up with any results on this topic.
My suggestion is to make a separate classification for the '"HORROR" games that are being released lately, such as SILENT HILL, DEAD SPACE, BIOSHOCK, etc etc...
because as it is silent hill is in action where dead space and bioshock are under shooters..

but would this clog up and take bandwidth up from the boards? and are the classifications too hard to classify would it become too much of a personal choice as to where to place some titles?

M4573RxB0x
12-20-2008, 10:08 AM
I would also like to see this board. Considering I will be getting Left 4 Dead and Dead Space for Christmas, and I will most likely be getting Silent Hill when it come out and having this board would make it a lot easier to find the game forums.
I know that I am a new member but I have been using the site a lot before I was a member for looking at the achievement guides.

Violet Grim
12-22-2008, 02:50 PM
I'm a huge fan of horror games, and it can be frustrating sifting through the other categories trying to find the games I'm after. Hopefully this is something that is added soon, as this has been driving me nuts ever since I joined the site!

Minty
12-22-2008, 04:10 PM
We use the same genres that MS do, so you'll need to take it up with them :p

Violet Grim
12-23-2008, 02:38 AM
Haha boo to MS then :p

Falcongale
12-23-2008, 04:41 AM
None of those games are scary... or 'horrorful'.

Try again :p

Eternal
12-23-2008, 04:42 AM
These games wouldn't be classified as true 'horror' would they?

The Pants Party
12-23-2008, 05:53 AM
Falcon and Eternal... why is it you two always post in the same threads very close together saying the exact same thing? Which one is the man and which is the parrot? One response is enough.

Plus the questions was answered already by Minty. :locked