PDA

View Full Version : Submitting Achievements

ExOtIc FaNtAsY
10-20-2006, 01:23 PM
Not sure if I'm posting this is the wrong thread but I need a quick question answered....I have been submitting some achievements for the last 5 days, by email and in the submit forum and they still havent got posted...can you please tell me what is the best way to submit or if my browser isnt letting you see my images or what?....I would just like to know so this problem doesnt happen in the future....Thanks

HellzManik
10-20-2006, 01:59 PM
I submitted 6 Secret Achievement Pictures for IMPORT TUNERS a few weeks ago and it took about 3-5 days to post them.. I sumbited them by Posting them in the Submit part of the forum and also by sending a PM to a admin (I think)

So I'm sure that they will be added as soon as they get the chance.

Ps~ I still havent got the Award for submiting 5 or more Unknown Pictures. (But it doesnt matter that much)

PeAcE

ExOtIc FaNtAsY
10-20-2006, 02:26 PM
i was just curious becuase i seen call of duty 3 got posted instantly and some splinter cell achievements got posted fast....so i was just making sure i was doing it right and/or the fastest way

Krazie
10-21-2006, 05:07 AM
Ur doing everything correctly Exotic

For your Every Party achievements, Routine still hasnt updated the Japanese games since we moved our site, so thats probably why he hasnt added those. Dont know why he hasnt done em yet, but I'm sure he will when he gets the chance

As for the Bomberman achievment, not sure why he didnt add that one. I'll talk to him tomorrow, but keep the submitting goin man, ur doing just fine, he'll add them as soon as he can, the newest games probably have the highest priority..

MRT TERMINATOR
05-17-2007, 04:41 PM
Is there a rule for getting the secret achievement award? I mean for instance that you need like 200 posts or something or when you submitted a secret achievement who decides that you get the award? And when do you get it then?

Just was wondering this, i searched the site for an answer but couldn't find it yet.

R Rated Love
05-20-2007, 06:46 PM
Is there a rule for getting the secret achievement award? I mean for instance that you need like 200 posts or something or when you submitted a secret achievement who decides that you get the award? And when do you get it then?

Just was wondering this, i searched the site for an answer but couldn't find it yet.

You get the award when you submit an unknown image, regardless of post count. As long as you are the first to submit it, you should be fine.

Another smart thing to do when looking to receive an award would be to not bump 6 month old threads.