PDA

View Full Version : Batista/Rey RTWM achievement not unlocking....

xYx VeNoM xYx
12-13-2008, 09:56 PM
Ok WTF am I doing wrong here.... Can someone please explain.... I have unlocked the bonus collector achievement.... and fully completed all RTWM but for whatever reason the batista/rey rtwm achievement isnt unlocking.... So let me explain how I did it and please tell me what im doing wrong....

Ok so this was done on local co-op.... Rey won the royal rumble, I have made Batista lose to Edge at NWO, Ive made both Batista and Rey lose the tag titles, Ive made rey and batista retain the tag titles and fight each other at WM made one win then reloaded the save and made the other win, Ive made both of them win at WM when its a 3 way w/ edge and still no achievement.... The only thing I can think of is if Rey wins the Rumble then Batista faces Edge at NWO, Do i need to have Batista win the rumble and rey lose/win at NWO.... Please help....

Thorpe
12-13-2008, 10:21 PM
Try going through it just on your own with Batista and then Rey.

Xzero
12-14-2008, 06:02 AM
Do that final 3 way match with only one controller connected. And win with both of them again. It probably will unlock the first time you play that match again but if it doesn't just play again and win that match with the other one too.

simon0706
12-14-2008, 12:14 PM
ok win royal rumble with bastista and win wrestlemania

then...

win royalrumble with rey and win wrestmania

xYx VeNoM xYx
12-14-2008, 05:05 PM
ok win royal rumble with bastista and win wrestlemania

then...

win royalrumble with rey and win wrestmania

Ok ive done that and still nothing