PDA

View Full Version : The Final Showdown stuck on casual

delta381
12-14-2008, 02:24 AM
I have a problem, I beat everything on hard boiled even the final showdown but it isnt showing that I beat it on hard boiled. I did do the glitch to beat wong before I beat everything on hard boiled and now it wont register I beat the final showdown on hard boiled.

I dont know if this has happened to anyone else, or is it just another glitch in this game.

Yars
12-14-2008, 03:28 AM
When you view the level select on the main menu, there should be a note saying the highest difficulty you've cleared each section at. Do all those read Hard Boiled? Hopefully you just missed clearing a section on Hard Boiled instead of it being a bug.

delta381
12-14-2008, 04:07 AM
They all say hard boiled except the final showdown, I have done it like 10 times and it never changes from casual. Im guessing its another bug.

Slipknot1988
12-15-2008, 02:19 AM
unless i'm misreading what you've put don't you have to beat Wong and Dupang on Hard Boiled too?
I thought the last stand off was in the same section as Wong and Dupang and therefore you needed to beat teh whole section from Standoff to Wong

delta381
12-15-2008, 10:05 PM
Yes I do have to beat it from the showdown to the end, I thought that the final showdown was just the showdown part.

Thanks

rhysg19951
02-23-2009, 06:09 AM
try one last time

worshipsf
02-26-2009, 06:56 AM
Try this:

Go to Chapters, pick Final Showdown (not sure if difficulty matters, hard boiled to be safe).
Beat the standoff part, wait until it gives the message of saving.
Quit out to the main menu.
Go to Chapters, pick Better Tomorrow (hard boiled). Watch the scene, then quit out.
Select Continue Game (hard boiled). Skip the scene, then quit out.