PDA

View Full Version : stuck on a wherehog level

gaurdian anubis
12-14-2008, 10:56 AM
hi all i need some help im on the second wherehog level and i just cant see what i have to do. when i start the level i have to beat up 4 flower monters and a robot, then i go up some stairs and into a cortyard where i kill 4 more flowers and a few more robots. after doing that i cant see what i have to do i have a box that i can push around and a lever that makes a platform go up and down but if i put the box on the platform and turn the lever i cant get up to the box. can eneyone help me out as i was enjoying this game untill i got stuck on this part a week ago please help

Xzero
12-14-2008, 04:58 PM
I think you just need to leave the box next to the platform and raise the platform higher but not exactly sure where you are at. What is the name of the city you are in and the level?

gaurdian anubis
12-14-2008, 05:49 PM
well im gutid its takeun me a week to sort that out, you were right just had to put the box next to the platform what a twat i feel.....

Xzero
12-14-2008, 07:46 PM
Hey it happens to all of us at some time. You probably were just overthinking it due to playing Tomb Raider or something else were they have those extreme complex puzzles. But glad you able to advance in the game now.