PDA

View Full Version : So I wandered in here drunk...

tlionheart78
12-14-2008, 06:46 PM
...on achievement points. :P

Anyway, I stumbled to this site and I like how everything was organized and set up and thought "Why not?"

I'm pretty sure a lot of posting goes on here, but I may not be as active as I'm tied pretty much to my job and looking out for my Dad and the rest of the family. But when I'm on for gaming, I usually enjoy a mixed bag. My main interest is in RPGs as I'm close to racking up perfects in Fable II and Oblivion and since my next purchase after the holidays is going to be Fallout 3.

Hopefully I'll be able to add some more friends on my gamertag soon, so I hope to see some new folks soon. :]

PunksNotDead2k8
12-14-2008, 06:52 PM
hi there.. welcome to the site..

the-darkest-depths
12-14-2008, 06:53 PM
hey mate, welcome to the site.
always good to have another rpg enphusiast(sorry if it's spelt wrong). you'll be gald to hear they are bringing out new downloadable for fable then 100 g's more taht i cant wait to get me teeth into

tlionheart78
12-14-2008, 06:58 PM
hey mate, welcome to the site.
always good to have another rpg enphusiast(sorry if it's spelt wrong). you'll be gald to hear they are bringing out new downloadable for fable then 100 g's more taht i cant wait to get me teeth into

Yeah. I'm really amped up about that. I've been frequently checking the updates in the Marketplace to see when it is out.

Thanks for the shout-outs darkest-depths and PunksNotDead. :]

HacksawDoomx187
12-14-2008, 07:47 PM
Welcome to the site. I would definitely recommend getting Fallout 3 seeing as you said you are looking in to purchasing it.

Pashos
12-14-2008, 08:20 PM
Welcome to the site! :)
Glad to hear you will be getting Fallout 3 soon. It is a great game and if you liked Oblivion then you will definitely like it.

tlionheart78
12-14-2008, 08:38 PM
Welcome to the site. I would definitely recommend getting Fallout 3 seeing as you said you are looking in to purchasing it.

Welcome to the site! :)
Glad to hear you will be getting Fallout 3 soon. It is a great game and if you liked Oblivion then you will definitely like it.

Oh, Fallout 3 is a definite on my top games list. Bethesda impressed me so much with Oblivion. When I heard about how they handled the character creation in Fallout 3, my curiosity really skyrocketed. I figured once all the Holiday madness has ended would be the best time for me to get the game.

Thanks again for the welcoming, guys. :]

kikkoman
12-15-2008, 02:17 AM
Hey man welcome to the site, Fallout 3 is a pretty good game but i never really got into it that much. Well have fun gaming.

the-darkest-depths
12-15-2008, 06:14 PM
i gotta get me that fallout is on me xmas list. and i cant wait for the dlc but it's 800ms points an i only got 600 left so i gotta buy more, bummer lol

Thunder cg
12-16-2008, 03:36 PM
Hi m8 welcome to the site

garbfink
12-16-2008, 03:50 PM
Hi mate welcome to the site, I'm also an RPG kinda guy. You'll be glad you got Fallout believe me!

Feel free to send me a FR if you want to game some time.

InkedUp
12-16-2008, 03:52 PM
Hey, welcome to the community.

DarkTharen
12-16-2008, 04:02 PM
Welcome to the site. I like to play RPG's also! I am currently on Lost Odyssey but I hope to get Fallout 3 when I am done with that.

tlionheart78
12-20-2008, 09:43 PM
Well, since I've been on here last, I've been working both at my job and on my gaming and improving my score. Therefore it kinda ties me up from posting on here, which kinda sucks. D:

Anyway, I wanna thank those that gave me the further greetings and shout outs. And, DarkTharen, if you're reading this, I've sent you my request.

Hope to post more on here soon. :]

Assassin Nik
01-04-2009, 02:15 AM
nice to meet u