PDA

View Full Version : help with collectibles.

BaKaJin
12-15-2008, 05:29 AM
So far I've got :

Las Paradiso - 26/30

Sunnywood - 26/30

Shen Long - 28/30

Belleville - 25/30

4th Ring of Furon - 20/30

I've tried destroying all the buildings and change the brightness on the screen, but I still couldn't find the missing collectibles. Any idea which collectibles on these maps that I might missed? I've spent about 6 hours today looking for collectibles and I only found 3 total..

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Heron T Beagle
12-15-2008, 02:30 PM
dont know what ones you could be missing but the way i did it is to jump around on all the building roofs first to make sure you get the ones up high and them i would get in my ufo and fly around slowly and low to the ground looking for them. I did change the brightness also it doesnt do much but helps a little bit.

BulletsOfFury
12-15-2008, 02:46 PM
did you get the one inside the temple on shen long? its way up on the ceiling . also i found if you destroy all the buildings there are a few that get covered up and you cant see them. i turned my brightness all the way down and flew real high and slow in different directions and ran between all the buildings on foot . some are kinda hiding under awnings or ledges. i also found one that was half way inside a big pillar so i couldnt see it until i actually walked by it. im sorry i cannot remember exactly which one. i think it was the big building near the stage on sunny.

Streetrunner77
12-15-2008, 09:40 PM
I need 2 in Las Paradiso - 1 in Sunnywood and 10 in Shen Long - I found one in Shen Long at the top of a building I can't get on - even with all power ups maxed out for the jet pack - The other two cities - I've looked everywhere on foot and in the saucer and can't find them

oXI Reaver IXo
12-15-2008, 09:52 PM
Yeah me too, check under the bridge in Paradiso thats where I found my 29th as for the 30th...I'm still looking.

Sniper07LHS
12-16-2008, 12:29 PM
i just started this game and i am looking all over the place for the collectibles, i am usually very good at this stuff. In crackdown i found 499 green orbs w/o a guide....im still looking for the 500th orb

BulletsOfFury
12-16-2008, 05:41 PM
I need 2 in Las Paradiso - 1 in Sunnywood and 10 in Shen Long - I found one in Shen Long at the top of a building I can't get on - even with all power ups maxed out for the jet pack - The other two cities - I've looked everywhere on foot and in the saucer and can't find them

the one on top of the really high building you have to PK a car then keep jumping on top of the smaller buildings working your way to top of building next to the tall one. then stop time and throw your car towards the tall building. then jump to car recharge your jetpack and jump to the top of the tall building. also make sure you look behind the S on the sunnywood sign. there is one there and one inside one of the lifeguard towers

Sam W 2009
05-17-2009, 08:32 PM
So far Ive got:

Las Paradiso - 29/30

Sunnywood - 30/30

Shen Long - 30/30

Belleville - 30/30

4th Ring Of Furon - 30/30

Cant find the last 1 :(