Mercs 2 DLC

FourChan

With all the map pack GOW2 Hype and everything else. People have forgotten that Tuesday the update for Mercs 2 comes out. SO yeah, get it.

What's in this update? Is this game still really buggy/glitchy? I've been meaning to get it soon but didn't want to deal with a glitchy game that I've heard so many complaints about.

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/55011

The October update, dubbed "Total Payback," will add cheat codes to the game. "Unlock the total-payback power of all weapons, vehicles and airstrikes in Mercenaries 2, as well as everyone's favorite: Infinite Ammo and Infinite Health," exclaims the press release. In addition, six new playable characters will be added while removing region restrictions from co-operative play. The update will hit Xbox Live on October 13 and the PlayStation Network on October 20.

Google pwns.

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/55011

The October update, dubbed "Total Payback," will add cheat codes to the game. "Unlock the total-payback power of all weapons, vehicles and airstrikes in Mercenaries 2, as well as everyone's favorite: Infinite Ammo and Infinite Health," exclaims the press release. In addition, six new playable characters will be added while removing region restrictions from co-operative play. The update will hit Xbox Live on October 13 and the PlayStation Network on October 20.

Google pwns.

Indeed, google does pwn. Unfortunately that is not the DLC the OP is referring to. "Total Payback" was a title update that was released 10/31. The DLC is "Blow it up again" and will be released tomorrow. It includes several new missions and a new vehicle or two. Unfortunately this does not take place in the main game, but rather in the extras menu. It's free, so I'll get it, but unless it actually can fix my glitched achievement, I'm not sure I'll actually play it.

I got the map pack for GOW2 and it isn't bad, it's not worth 800 Microsoft points but instead of spending it on an arcade game I wont play I bought the pack. It's not that bad, just the only map worth having is the Fuel Depot place. Oh and the Mercs 2 update pack is FREE, that's right. It's worth it cause it has Obama, Palin and more in it. So get it.

Indeed, google does pwn. Unfortunately that is not the DLC the OP is referring to. "Total Payback" was a title update that was released 10/31. The DLC is "Blow it up again" and will be released tomorrow. It includes several new missions and a new vehicle or two. Unfortunately this does not take place in the main game, but rather in the extras menu. It's free, so I'll get it, but unless it actually can fix my glitched achievement, I'm not sure I'll actually play it.
Well if it was a title update. How come I see no cheats ?

Oh nevermind. Looks like there was. I just havent played it in awhile.

Edited by DJbruce