PDA

View Full Version : DLC Theory

Shadow Assa5in
12-15-2008, 11:48 AM
I am just wandering if you think this game will feature heavy metal DLC instead of the normal crap we get from the other games?

edd__
12-15-2008, 11:51 AM
I doubt it'll get ANY dlc.

GH:Aerosmith didn't, this won't.

Ortep
12-15-2008, 04:51 PM
Doesn't this game have it's own twist on GHTunes though?

Stufin135
12-15-2008, 04:52 PM
Im just hoping they will do what Rock band did and let you export the songs to World Tour, But maybe a code that only lets you do it once so it doesn't mean you can buy one copy and share it with friends.

Stufin135
12-15-2008, 04:53 PM
Doesn't this game have it's own twist on GHTunes though?
Ye it's got sounds unique to it like JH's guitar sound and so on same GHtunes just different sounds

edd__
12-15-2008, 08:24 PM
Im just hoping they will do what Rock band did and let you export the songs to World Tour, But maybe a code that only lets you do it once so it doesn't mean you can buy one copy and share it with friends.
Neversoft won't do that, they're too stupid.

Frozenghost001
12-23-2008, 09:40 PM
the only DLC that will be avaible is the Death Magnetic album. If you already purchased the 1.3GB package from GH3 or GHWT, the game will pick up on it (like it did on GHWT) and you be able to play the entire album with all instruments.

^^
That's confirmed, but how will they incorperate Expert+? I guess they'll leave that out for that album.

Iv VeNoM vI
12-24-2008, 05:17 AM
what about other DLC?

Zef
12-24-2008, 06:46 PM
They probably already have Expert+ on the Death Magnetic DLC, I bloody well hope so anyway.

Was there any extra content for the Aerosmith game? I'm guessing that this will get the same treatment, unless they just gradually add on all of the old Metallica albums or just a few extra songs. If Metallica get a cut of the profit then they will most likely be up for allowing more songs to be downloadable.

Frozenghost001
12-24-2008, 07:21 PM
Was there any extra content for the Aerosmith game? I'm guessing that this will get the same treatment, unless they just gradually add on all of the old Metallica albums or just a few extra songs. If Metallica get a cut of the profit then they will most likely be up for allowing more songs to be downloadable.
nah. nothing. wished they did have dlc though. but yea, i agree. i hope they do release some metallica songs as dlc for that game. that would be awesome.

SC Defective
12-27-2008, 03:35 AM
nah. nothing. wished they did have dlc though. but yea, i agree. i hope they do release some metallica songs as dlc for that game. that would be awesome.
i dont.
Just release their entire song list.

CozierZebra
04-09-2009, 05:47 AM
Sorry to revive an old post, but I'm contemplating a purchase of the Jimi Hendrix track pack and am wondering... Will this play on Guitar Hero: Metallica, or must I have World Tour for it to work? I don't want to buy the track pack and not be able to play it.

TA Sasuke
04-09-2009, 05:49 AM
Sorry to revive an old post, but I'm contemplating a purchase of the Jimi Hendrix track pack and am wondering... Will this play on Guitar Hero: Metallica, or must I have World Tour for it to work? I don't want to buy the track pack and not be able to play it.

No, the only DLC that works in GHM is the Death Magnetic Album.