PDA

View Full Version : Achieveent Guide Comment Section

xX Barton 09 Xx
12-15-2008, 03:09 PM
If you are like me in any way you will have been reading an achievement guide to your favourite game and read something that you dont quite understand or think you need for details on how to obtain that elusive achievement.

Well i was thinking in order to banish this the 'people of this website' could add a comment section below all achievement guides . The such you see on many video sharing websites.

I believe this would improve the website and people would feel it a postive move as they could feel that they are more involved by voicing their opinions and in some ways finding a 'better' 'easier' way of unlocking the achievement(s)..

Please tell me what you think of this?

x

Bishop24
12-15-2008, 03:17 PM
You could also click on "Forums" when viewing the achievement guide from the main site, click on the guides thread in the forum and post your correction or question in there. That's what the forums are for basically.

There really is no need to add a comment box to every guide on the main site when you could just go to that individual games guide in the forum and ask your question.

xX Barton 09 Xx
12-20-2008, 03:21 PM
Yes i guess you are correct , i just thought maybe this would b quicker but if there is already a way of asking a question then i suppose there is no need for a comments section...

Var 18
12-20-2008, 10:39 PM
A possible better idea would be an "achievement guide updating" sticky in each game. Then you could post your concerns, and the achievement writer would know what to fix.