PDA

View Full Version : suggestions for improve this already superb forum (to moderators)

Damian83
12-15-2008, 04:06 PM
i love this forum! achievements guides are perfect and thanks to it i can choose which games play and which avoid at all costs. i have some suggestions for improve it

2 sticky polls for each game, one dedicated to the game's difficulty and one for the full 1000gs completion time. it will be very useful for update more often the "quick/tough 1000gs" list threads (IMHO most useful thread of the forum)

and to open a new section for subscribing in boosting lists for each game. it will be more easy to find boosting buddies and will avoid contacting people that already got all online achievements

PunksNotDead2k8
12-15-2008, 04:18 PM
your suggestion's goes here:

CLICKY (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)

Damian83
12-15-2008, 04:37 PM
your suggestion's goes here:

CLICKY (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)

ehm...so what i have to do now? write another thread in that section?

PunksNotDead2k8
12-15-2008, 06:00 PM
you can request a mod to move this thread or something..

Simzo
12-15-2008, 06:01 PM
No don't make another thread, there is plenty of threads in the feedback section that allow you to suggest ideas..

Nightdragon
12-15-2008, 06:04 PM
Moved for you, but I dont know why I did now cos I am gunna say this:

1: This is currently being implemented both with the achievement difficulty rating that is still undergoing coding, and the road maps feature which is currently in place. Most new guides will include a road map stating achievement difficulty, how long it will take, how many points are online/offline etc.

2: Each game already has its own achievement trading thread, peole can arrange their boosting parties there so, no need.

Thanks for the suggestions though!

queeg
12-18-2008, 03:29 PM
First sorry if this already happens somewhere or has already been suggested, but i was thinking it would be a good idea for you to have a "classic game of the week" posted on the homepage.
I don't really like the idea of boosted multiplayer achivements with a friend, but older games just don't have any people playing online anymore.
SO i thought if you picked an old game a week for people to play online, and post it on your home page in BIG LETTERS, then there would actually be a decent amount of players online so gamers could atempt to get the achivements the proper way.
I think Prey would be a good game to start with as its so cheap i imagine most people have it, or haven't bothered trading it in.
Could also be coupled with classic arcade game of the week

I realise this isn't about a forum improvement but its the only thread i could find about suggests that definately went to someone high up.

anyway let me know what you think
cheers
Dan

Var 18
12-21-2008, 08:00 PM
I agree with dan. However, it should be a month long thing. You can sometimes go in achievement trading sections, ut that doesn't always work. For example, this month (voted by people) would be something like "PGR3 Month"

Sorry for branching off this topic a bit, but its better than starting a new thread right?