PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play this without #1?

DJzero
12-16-2008, 05:52 AM
I had Episode 1 on PS3, but I got tired of waiting for Ep. 2, so I just DLed it for 360.

I figured that I'd only be losing out on transfering my character (no big deal). But after starting, I see that I'm at level 13 (not 15, which you end Ep. 1 at) and I remembered that you have to carry over your save to create Div.

Anyone else done this?

-Can I still get to level 30?
-Does not having Div make a difference?

Turonel
12-17-2008, 05:56 AM
starting at lvl 13 you should still be able to hit 30....you may have to return to some completed areas tho....not sure on Div.

Wallace Suka
12-17-2008, 02:32 PM
I played with the save and without. The only bonus you get is the mime outfit, if you played the first episode. Other than that, you could get all of the achievements without playing the first one.

DJzero
12-19-2008, 03:11 PM
I played with the save and without. The only bonus you get is the mime outfit, if you played the first episode. Other than that, you could get all of the achievements without playing the first one.

Does it make any difference if Div has the phonograph horn or not? Is that just a "ooh" feature?

Thanks for the info!

Funnypinoy87
02-20-2009, 09:34 AM
Pretty much, yeah. I think when you use him, it's like 800 damage to each enemy on the screen; I haven't played in a while so, I couldn't tell you exact damage.

It's nice to have early in the game, though. Not useful in the later stages.