PDA

View Full Version : Arcade mode

LaNoOm
10-21-2006, 07:53 AM
I just finished the campaign on with all aces which took me about 9 hours, and now I have to play arcade and survivor mode about 64 times through. Is this a joke? Some of the planes are not even good for dogfights, and it makes it really annoying.

Am I the only one that is extremely frustrated here of this repetition in the bonus modes? This game is not an easy 1,000.:rant:

DIGGDOUG
11-27-2006, 06:27 PM
Yeah. These achievements are simple.But They are very time consuming.

AndyG136
11-28-2006, 08:07 PM
Just do it over a series of time no rush here... do like 5 or 10 planes a day and before you know it you will have the achievement and never have to play the game again :) (not that its a bad game but after doing the 7 achievements one might not want to ever touch this game again for the simple fact that its very repetative.)

Kaens
11-28-2006, 08:24 PM
Better yet put in the cheats to make your ship invulnerable and your shots do more dmg. You'll blow through all those arcade missions like they were nothing.

Edit: hell I put those codes in so many damn times I can almost remember them if I close my eyes..

One was something like rb x y y x lb and the other was lb y x x y rb.. hell I forget but they should be really easy to find. Only downfall is you have to put them in constantly.

AndyG136
11-29-2006, 05:54 PM
Probibly answered before but hey im stupid... Do you still get the achievements for using the cheats?

Kaens
11-29-2006, 07:43 PM
Probibly answered before but hey im stupid... Do you still get the achievements for using the cheats?
Yup, that's how I got all of mine.