PDA

View Full Version : 5th buddy Southern Territory

Tyrant100
12-16-2008, 06:16 PM
Hey guys.. I just escaped the prison, now I'm looking for every buddy... I got all 6 in the North, but stuck on 4 in South. I saved the guy at the Brewery, but he was story related.. Where is the 5th and last buddy?

:drunk

Nairmb
12-17-2008, 12:32 AM
In Sediko in a two story building on the second floor.

Tyrant100
12-17-2008, 10:02 AM
Got him, thanks a bunch Nairmb!

toxictaz
12-18-2008, 12:04 PM
how are you guys even getting the buddies. i could barly get the first one. now i open the door on the fishing dock one and nothing happens. ive tried numerous times. this is by far the worst game ive played all year. if not ever. im so sick of devolpers ruining the essence of what made the games good in the first place. driving is kinda cool. everything else i hate and weres the animal instincs. now its milaria?

I CR0W I
12-21-2008, 01:49 PM
Does this two story building appear out of thin air after you trigger a mission or something? I've been to Sediko for a couple missions before and I recall the place being a bunch of one room fishing huts...

MakoBallistic
01-01-2009, 05:44 PM
its right at the back of sediko in a building and up a ladder (the ladder is carved out of a trunk so it doesnt look like a ladder till your right next to it). i drove offroad into the back of sediko and it was the first building i came across. BUT unless the buddy is part of a story mission you will have to go back to sediko when your not on a mission, as i went to the brewery in the south to rescue a buddy as i was near there but couldnt unlock the door till id finished the mission and come back.