PDA

View Full Version : The Official Lips Wishlist

Ghost2314
12-17-2008, 09:27 AM
Post in here any DLC, Features, or Achievements you would like to see added to this game! And let's try and get our voices heard people!!!! I'll get things started:

DLC: Avenged Sevenfold - Afterlife, Linkin Park - (Just About Anything From Them Works For Me), Serj Tankian - Empty Walls, Boyz II Men - (Their Whole Collection Would Be Nice), Brian McKnight - (Same With Him!!!)

Features: Difficulty Choices!!! This has been bothering me since I got the game. Fix Jukebox play for songs on disc and DLC, they cut off way too early!!!!

Let's Keep This Thread Going Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craven trio
12-17-2008, 09:36 PM
My unlikely feature request would be to be get multitrack audio like Rock Band (which costs the same OR LESS for DLC tracks even though this game is just vocals) so you can REALLY turn the vocals down (none of the tracks I tried worked well for "vocal reduction" or whatever it is) and sing along like karaoke, but still have the original artist recordings (unlike Karaoke Revolution). Yeah not gonna happen because most people are more interested in having original audio tracks and original videos including for songs that Rock Band masters wouldn't be available for... but not likely to be buying much DLC unless that happened.

Features: Difficulty Choices!!! This has been bothering me since I got the game.

Why? In a game like Rock Band it makes sense on guitar/drums because those difficulty choices affect the chart you play, and it is possible to get booed off stage and fail a song, and it makes sense to extend the same idea to vocals. But you "pass" any song on Lips even if you don't make a single sound (with a score of zero), and the scores are judged in the same way for everybody. If you want to assign your own handicaps between players then that's up to you, but no failing and consistent scoring seems a better idea for a vocals game to me.

x HaVoK 07
12-17-2008, 11:19 PM
Features: The ability to upload songs from an iphone into 'get music'! after all it is basically an ipod touch.

DLC: As you said Ghost I think Linkin Park would make a good addition also perhaps some more Queen. Also how about Robbie Williams - Angels? (everybody loves to sing along to that) ..... and of corse the new Take That songs :p

RED23X
12-20-2008, 01:44 AM
i would like a few hip-hop tunes on i love bust a move cos i cant really hit the high notes on any of the other songs.run dmc 'its like that' would be good.

Codehead UK
12-20-2008, 06:29 PM
DLC,

I've uploaded RHCPs 'Otherside' and 'Under the Bridge' into Lips, and they Rock! Would be great to have the video/lyrics to complete the experience.

+1 on Angels too.

nhlkiller
12-21-2008, 03:12 PM
Features: The ability to upload songs from an iphone into 'get music'! after all it is basically an ipod touch.

DLC: As you said Ghost I think Linkin Park would make a good addition also perhaps some more Queen. Also how about Robbie Williams - Angels? (everybody loves to sing along to that) ..... and of corse the new Take That songs :p

Thank you lol I couldn't believe it when it wouldn't let me upload songs from my iphone it has all my songs

colmotoole2
12-23-2008, 02:40 AM
I say Aerosmith (Rag Doll, Walk This Way), Boston (More than a feeling), Blue Oyster Cult (DOn't Fear the Reaper), and Queen (We are the Champions).

I also think that the game should switch to the way Rock Band does it, the notes slide. The page thing is bad. It is bad because you never know if you should breath after the page.

Also, I think you should be able to transfer songs from any device and be able to put in the lyrics into the system (by typing them in). It might ruin the DLC but there would be no way of putting in pitch height with exported songs

ni9ht_5ta1k3r
12-27-2008, 01:49 AM
More song by local (for your region) talent.
More Dido
Black Eyed Peas

Nuclearbiscuit
12-28-2008, 08:01 PM
1. Snow Patrol
2. Oasis
3. Some Hip-hop
4. The Killers

Well thats a few i would like to see, not the same when using ur ipod. Snow Patrol would be amazing for Lips.

martdude16
12-28-2008, 08:36 PM
Some more rap/hip-hop tracks would be nice.

L0cke89
12-29-2008, 12:23 AM
would love to upload movies, lyrics and synch them up with the audio. But then again, nobody would buy stuff. So, it's never going to happen >.>

You Got Pwned x
12-29-2008, 04:12 PM
i would like a few hip-hop tunes on i love bust a move cos i cant really hit the high notes on any of the other songs.run dmc 'its like that' would be good.
I Second That Quote :)

MiLe
01-01-2009, 10:26 AM
Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up

Pucca Princess
01-02-2009, 07:43 PM
Features: Difficulty Choices!!!

I disagree - some people will find certain songs easy (say like Dido's White Flag song) but others very hard (Like Bust a Move, if they can't rap!).

I would love some more pop and alternative songs...so far most of the songs being added I don't know (or can't sing them!) :( Everyone has different tastes, so it's probably going to be a while for them to add songs I like!

Someone said Oasis, I would love some of their songs on Lips :D

I would not change features or achievements, I think they are fine the way they are.

Nemralis
01-03-2009, 12:10 AM
It's a karaoke-style game, so I guess bringing on some more fairly well known songs would be important. Much easier to get people in on the fun at partys that way! :)

Other than that it's totally dependant on the music taste of the player/owner, but they need to get a bigger DLC library up pretty fast or people will get bored.

PalmettoPanda
01-06-2009, 11:12 PM
I couldn't agree more about the boyz II men tracks. Gavin DeGraw would also be fun.

Micge
01-10-2009, 08:55 AM
We need regional song packs ASAP! And the cost for DLC should be closer to 100-120 than the 160-180 it's now.

Boro360
01-10-2009, 01:09 PM
They should add like 10 of the top 40 songs where you live for the week that they are, then the next week get rid of the previous ten songs and put another 10 if you get me?

Ghost2314
01-23-2009, 02:01 AM
I just wanted to add that they should put in Hanna Pakarinen's "Leave Me Alone" and some Panic at the Disco would be nice....anything off of their old album!!!

Deadly Moves
01-23-2009, 02:56 AM
My musical taste varies a lot. so i want all kinds of songs...

DLC i want... This is gonna be a massive list

Al Wilson - The Snake
Al Green - Ain't no sunshine when you're gone
All American Rejects - Swing, Swing
Annie Lennox - No More I Love You's
Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
The Beatles - Yesterday
Billy Idol - Rebel Yell
Blink 182 - I Miss You, Adam's Song
The Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch
Blur - Song 2
Bon Jovi - Always
Boyzone - Father And Son
Bryan Adams - (Everything i do) I do for you
Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart & Sting - All for one, all for love
Cheap Trick - I want you to want me
Chesney Hawkes - I Am The One And Only
Chicago - Hard to say im sorry
Chris Cornell - You know my name
Coldplay - Fix You
The Darkness - Love is only a feeling
Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated
Def Leppard - Make love like a man, Loves Bites
Edwin Starr - War
Elton John - Your Song
Eminem - Stan
Girls Aloud - Love Machine
Goldie Lookin' Chain - Guns dont kill people
Goo Goo Dolls - Before its too late
Good Charlotte - Lifestyles of the rich and famous
Green Day - Good Riddance (Time of your life)
Hinder - Better Than me, Lips of an angel
Hoobastank - The Reason
James Blunt - You're Beautiful, High, Goodbye My Lover
James Taylor - Afternoon Delight
Kelly Clarkson - Because of you
The Killers - When you were young
Lemar - 50/50
Limp Bizkit - Take a look around
Linkin Park - In the end, Numb
Lionel Richie - Hello, Easy, Three times a lady
Lostprophets - Rooftops
Meat Loaf - I would do anything for love (but i wont do that)
Michael Buble -Home
Michael Jackson - Man in the mirror, Billie Jean
Mika - Happy Ending, Big Girl
My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the black parade
Nizlopi -JCB
O-Zone - Dragostea Din Tei (Numa Numa)
The Offspring - Want you bad - Pretty fly for a white guy
Papa Roach - Last Resort
Paramore - I caught myself
Plain White T's - Hey there Delilah
Portal - Still Alive
Queen - Bohemien Rhapsody, We are the champions
Rascal Flatts - Life is a highway
Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah
Sam Sparro - Black & Gold
Scissor Sistors - Laura, take your mama
The Script - The man who can't be moved
Secondhand Serenade - Your Call
Shakespears Sister - Stay
Skee-lo - I wish
Snow Patrol - Run, Chasing Cars, You Could Be happy
Sum 41 - Makes no difference, Fat lip
Survivor - Eye of the tiger
Take That - Patience
Tenacious D - Tribute, Wonderboy
The Zuttons - You will you wont
+44 - Make you smile

There is probably many more, but i got a bit bored...lol

MartiniKiss
01-24-2009, 01:37 AM
i got my pussycat dolls wish xD but i would like to see more rock songs on there not duran duran...

Craig Bedford
01-24-2009, 05:06 PM
Feeder
Blink 182
Michael Jackson

Transformers title theme from the classic cartoon movie. Lion did it I think...

:boxer

saintyick
01-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Some Stevie Wonder, Roy Orbison, Def Leppard And Some Metallica (Nothing Else Matters) would be great.

kix7711
01-27-2009, 08:56 PM
i think that some achievments would be good

mabe a 200,000 stars

kix7711
02-05-2009, 07:42 PM
mabe some killers would be nice or a little bit of hoosiers possibly even oasis (morning glory)

osea101
02-16-2009, 09:33 PM
I think the price point is too high for the DLC and there simple is not enough.

I wish to hear more songs from my home country of Sweden:

Ace of Base
ABBA

DJMAZaka007
02-16-2009, 10:56 PM
THis game need good DLC and quick.!

Ok We all have rock band and guitar hero. LIPS should be pop/Urban/ popular music. This game needs allot more hip hop ENOUGH RIHANNA already damn..

This game need classic and current pop hits!
Britney Spears
Pink
NKOTB Backstreet Boyz
Price
MJ
Boyz 2 Men
Jodeci
Tears for fears
really any of the crap you hear on the radio. This is suppose ot be a party game well put some damn party songs

Humpty hump
Push it
Wild thing
When doves cry
pump up the jam
move it
Soul 4 real
new edition

how about tracks people at partys know or am i just old????...lol

deano ward
02-25-2009, 10:16 PM
Songs:-

Pendulum - Propane Nightmares
Oasis - Gas Panic!
Cameo - Word Up!
Rolling Stones - I Can't Get No Satisfaction
Pink - Who Knew
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Foo Fighters - Dischanted Lullaby
P.O.D - Alive
Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest
Silverchair - Anthem For the Year 2000

Features:-
Differculty option
Being able to just see other lips players in game so you can just send song challenges with ease.

Achievements:-
Game On!
Win 5 challenges

Who Needs Lyrics Anyway?!
Sung 30 songs uploaded to harddrive

Overplayed
Sing 1 song 20 times

Better Luck Next Time
Fail a challenge

Don't Give Up!
Fail 10 song challenges

xHHx CURT
02-26-2009, 09:13 AM
how about:
Gary jules - Madworld
Michael McDonald - eyes of a child
Mika - Grace Kelly
R Kelly - Worlds Greatest
Tom Petty - Free Falling
Robbie williams - Angels
And how about a tribute as its getting close to the 20 year anniversery of the hillsbrough disaster to have YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE

No need for difficulty change

Barbedkelp
02-26-2009, 05:57 PM
I know it'd be a hard song to sing but I'd really enjoy singing BYOB by System of a down. I'd also like to see more Chris Brown on there.

Also some One Republic would be a good choice to put on there.

Rodz
03-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Although I'd love to see more POP songs, I know it's tough to MS since lots of POP artists are with Sony (because of the Sony Records/BMG Label). So, we may NEVER have some artists in Lips, like Britney Spears for example. They are only available in Sony's Singstar.

That said, here I go:

Features - More Online options, both for gaming modes and DLC. I mean, the 360 is well known for its Live network. Why Lips doesn't use it better?? At very least, we should have online multiplayer support, so you can sing along with your Live friends. Also, more, much more DLC songs. And please, reduce the price. 160 points for a Lips song is too much. There's much work to do here.

DLC - I don't know how many of these artists are with Sony/BMG label, but my whishes are:

- Greatest Hits of U2, Linkin Park, Iron Maiden, Michael Jackson (+ Smooth Criminal), Madonna, Queen, Beatles.
- The Smiths (Bigmouth Strikes Again, The Boy with the Thorn in His Side)
- Pink Floyd (Another Brick on the Wall)
- Led Zeppelin (Stairway to Heaven)
- HIM (Wicked Game)
- Paramore (any music)
- Cranberries (Zombie)
- Aerosmith (Crazy)
- Hip Hop (Ne-Yo, Akon, Chris Brown, Snoop Dog, 50 cent, Tupac)
- Disco Collection (Gloria Gaynor, Village People, ...)
- Rock Ballad Collection
- Punk Collection
- Metal Collection

EikoAtoride
03-07-2009, 09:03 PM
I would love to see more original songs from other countries that weren't included in my country's version.

e.g. - Love Song by Sara Bareilles, Island in the Sun by Weezer, Soak up the Sun by Sheryl Crow (although I'd prefer an older Sheryl Crow song to sing along loudly), Destiny's Child with anything else but Survivor (Say My Name would be great)

Then add some classics, recent hits... everyone loves to sing along recent songs that still are on the charts even if they don't know the text.

Oasis, Linkin Park, MJ, Madonna and Queen definitely are a must considering their impact on music. I also wouldn't mind Kaiser Chiefs and Nelly Furtado and (don't beat me) Britney Spears (for a higher price maybe). :D More Coldplay, Incubus, ... before spoiling everything of my musical taste, I'd better stop.

The DLC songs till now sometimes surprised me. I never would have bought a cd by The Fray if not for that damn first song. I guess, it was included in the US version but was DLC here. Thx for this one.

And as Rodz is adding Paramore... I'm adding Muse. ;)

ferrari91169
03-13-2009, 09:13 PM
I think for me, just more new songs per week. Three songs per week gets a little bit boring to be quite honest. Especially when they aren't songs you like or can't sing. I think there's been at least one song each week that I've downloaded, and last week, I got all three of them, "Lips of an Angel" by Hinder, "Shake It" by Metro Station, and "Hook Me Up" by The Veronica's. "Shake It" wasn't as great as I thought it was gonna be...probably would return that one if I could, but if they just increased to like six or seven songs per week that'd be nice. Maybe one new song per day...doubt it'll happen though...I just don't like the rate they are going at...

I'd also like them to make songs from other countries available...there's some artists that are pretty well known in the USA, and other countries, that they could probably put up and sell pretty well. Kaiser Chiefs, The Hives, Geri Halliwell, Kylie Minogue, Seal, Selena, and I was personally very upset when the USA didn't get "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" by The Proclaimers. Ever since I saw that on Family Guy I've been singing along...so kinda upset we didn't get that, but all those artists would probably do pretty well in the USA as well if they released them as DLC.

On another note, the next three songs for March 20 don't interest me at all. "Down on the Corner" by Creedance Clearwater Revival, "Won't Go Home Without You" by Maroon 5, and "Reunited" by Peaches and Herb...I've never even heard of those songs. There's like two Maroon 5 songs I like, and have added from my iPod, "This Love", and "She Will Be Loved", so I wouldn't mind seeing those two songs. Also, there's only one song I like by Coldplay, "Viva La Vida", and they have yet to release that as well, even though they've released like thirty Coldplay songs by now.

Yeah, that's all I'd like to see...maybe an update to fix the vibrato because some people, including me, seem to have a problem with it...even when they are clearly using vibrato (check YouTube), so don't know what's up with that. The songs could be a bit cheaper as well...they are the same price as Rockband 2 songs, but Rockband 2 songs are multitrack audio, but then again, Lips songs do come with music video's...but still, 100-120 would be a better price if you ask me. Then it'd be four for $5, which wouldn't be to bad (based on $6.25 for 500MSP). I mean, right now you pay $9 for four songs, which is a little much...but then again, they don't have a big library so not like you'll be buying that many songs.

Songs from Linkin' Park would be awesome. I'd like some more Punk songs, Rock songs, and some Rap...all of those would be great. Or maybe they could release version's of the songs that are sung on American Idol each week. Maybe American Idol could mention the game and whatnot, and then they could make all the songs from that week made available to download. I'd assume that a big portion of the audience that show appeals to will have this game, or think about buying it if it's promoted on American Idol. Seems like a good marketing technique.

Yeah, that's all for me...

ferrari91169
03-13-2009, 09:20 PM
Oh yeah, I completely forgot...maybe a leaderboard, although it would probably be useless as a bunch of people would just record from their speakers to get the high score...and scores get way up there when you do that...hits big bang everytime without even getting stars, a performance medal, or a party medal, so it'd be pretty easy to get infinity everytime and probably top the charts. I'd also like a matchmaking option in which you could either select a song and look for a match, or you could pick random if you don't care what song gets chosen. I'd especially like this since none of my Xbox-Live friends have this game so I have no one to play with. Maybe even make a free-for-all mode in which you can sing against up to three other people (for a total of four). And then of course just have the one on one option. Seems like it'd be interesting.

EikoAtoride
03-14-2009, 04:05 PM
Although I'd love to see more POP songs, I know it's tough to MS since lots of POP artists are with Sony (because of the Sony Records/BMG Label). So, we may NEVER have some artists in Lips, like Britney Spears for example. They are only available in Sony's Singstar.

Having done some research now that I'm home again...

Alicia Keys is signed to a label that belongs to Sony - she's in Lips with 2 songs
Beyoncé, Chris Brown, Dido, Destiny's Child, EWF, The Fray, Leona Lewis, Johnny Cash (though he might have been signed to a different label when "Ring of Fire" was recorded - if that counts after all) - all in and signed to Sony Music at the time the specific record was created

You get the idea. You still may be right about Ms. Spears. But I don't give up hope, anyways. ;)

ferrari91169 might be on the wrong track as "American Idol" things always were exclusive to "Karaoke Revolution" if I remember correctly.

Oh, and now that I finally own the game... (and not only download songs knowing that I will get the game someday soon)... I'd like a mode with absolutely no voice. I want to do real karaoke!

walker91
05-26-2009, 08:54 PM
my girlfriend wants beyonce - if i were a boy :woop:

personally i hate the song but it would be cool for her.

ps to shut her up :drunk

Tender Branson
05-31-2009, 08:43 PM
Beatles, Lynyrd Skynyrd

or MORE RISE AGAINST!

PS I can't stand that metro station, shake it -song. :chair

vvalentin85
01-20-2010, 09:26 PM
I wish to be on lips(or lips store) the following:

Kylie Minogue-Come into my world, Spinning around.
September-Never Give it up,Cry for you
Stardust-Music sounds better with you
Iio-Rapture,Is it love
Ace of Base-Life is a flower,Beautiful life
Cher-Believe,Strong enough
Mika-Relax(take it easy)
Bee Gees-Staying alive
Ottawan-Disco,Hands up
Room 5-Make luv
Donna Lewis-I love you always forever
Maroon 5-This love
Boney M-Rasputin
Eiffel65-I'm blue
Scissor Sisters-Take you mama
Junior Jack-Stupidisco
Madonna-Material Girl
Kc & The Sunshine Band -Get down tonight
Outkast-Hey ya
Eric Prydz-Call on me

.....and much more,but i don't remember them right now.....

N3xus Gam3r
01-21-2010, 03:36 PM
AD!! a patch so you can transfer music from you ipod touch.
and then add some DLC with Popular Danish songs, i mean? they do it in singstar right? :D:D

N3xus Gam3r
04-10-2010, 07:06 PM
add Mad world :D addicted to the song now!

Machew8472
04-14-2010, 10:23 PM
i want some more ERASURE, i know im probably asking to much as there are already 2 tracks as dlc(chains of love and always) and 1 track on the "i (heart) the 80s" disk(a little respect) which is the best one....

anyway im greedy so give more..... please. any will do but i will give a few track suggestions...

love to hate you
hideaway
i love saturday
run to to sun
fingers and thumbs
and i could go on and on, but i think you get the idea... i want more ERASURE oh and maybe a bit of michael jackson.... man in the mirror.

GamingEconomist
05-09-2010, 02:57 PM
Ghostbusters NUFF Said :-)

BTW Guys i read your postings, and i think your ideas are all really awesome.

If i were someone connected to microsoft i would consider at least 85% of all ideas.

Don Pedro X
06-20-2010, 12:48 AM
Get some Linkin Park on there!!!