PDA

View Full Version : can you use your own songs?

slabhammer
12-17-2008, 11:44 PM
i was just wondering if it is possible to use your own songs on this game? and to what level. because i know that you can download a ridiculous amount of songs from flashflashrevolution.com for games like stepmania for the pc and i was wonder if you can play these on this game?
and i just thought, is the connection of the dance mat usb? (well it would make sense..) if so that means i can probably just connect to my pc and use stepmania ! ty for any replys

FI4sh
12-22-2008, 10:10 AM
i was just wondering if it is possible to use your own songs on this game? and to what level. because i know that you can download a ridiculous amount of songs from flashflashrevolution.com for games like stepmania for the pc and i was wonder if you can play these on this game?
and i just thought, is the connection of the dance mat usb? (well it would make sense..) if so that means i can probably just connect to my pc and use stepmania ! ty for any replys

Yeah, I've heard that you can use the songs that you have on your computer. How? That I don't know.

Frantic Killer4
01-04-2009, 08:54 PM
well if you are using the buttons on the keyboard, then you can install a program called, i think joy to stiq, it is a command program that allows you to set buttons for things, so if you hit a " 1 " to hit the left arrow, you could set the left arrow on your pad to " 1 " on the pad, i know this probably sounds confusing, but if you download that program it will make sense when you see it;)

JeZis
01-18-2009, 05:05 PM
i also would like to know :D but i wont wanna play on cpu