PDA

View Full Version : For The Record I Hate The Doubles Achievment!

TXClark
12-18-2008, 12:59 AM
geez I don't think I'll ever get it, Mexican Train takes sooo long too. :mad:

le b3nz0r
12-20-2008, 03:01 AM
If I'm not mistaken, the Doubles achievement can probably be obtained in online matches. If that's the case, we could start up a 2-player train game sometime and try to help each other out. It's not much but it's certainly better than trying to get it against the computer. Let me know if you're interested.

Ostrodamus
01-24-2009, 01:18 AM
If I'm not mistaken, the Doubles achievement can probably be obtained in online matches. If that's the case, we could start up a 2-player train game sometime and try to help each other out. It's not much but it's certainly better than trying to get it against the computer. Let me know if you're interested.

That's what my uncle and I are doing. We set up online matches for the achievements. He got his ranked win of Mexican Train off me today as well as his Domino Explorer achievement. I also threw the hand and let him get the double 12 for his Doubles achievement and in return I got 2 more doubles closer to my Doubles achievement.

Orion Ben
12-02-2010, 04:02 PM
I officialy agree now ;)

Last night AI put an 11 on the table at the right end.

I play my next to last piece on my train.

The AI had no 11, and he picked a pieces..... an 11. any other piece and I would have had the achievement.... aarrggh...

that is close to a pure luck one, even with playing on two console.

TXClark
08-26-2011, 08:28 PM
LOL, 12-17-2008

I finally got it today.