PDA

View Full Version : Lost Jiggy.......Forever?

frankthelizard
12-18-2008, 09:23 PM
AS I was transporting 2 jiggies in my cart to the jiggy bank they police started chaseing afer me. After I got to the jiggy bank I got out and put 1 of the 2 I had in. I got the first one in and when I was going back to my cart to get the 2nd, a police car rammed my trolley sending the jiggy in any direction I didnt know. I looked around Showdown Twon for an hour and could never find it. Am I screwed? Should I just start the game over? Is there a way to get a jiggy back?

risutheone
12-18-2008, 09:42 PM
First thing you should do is go back to the jiggy dispenser, there is a possibilty that the jiggy just despawned like the globes do.

Second thing to try if there is nothing at the dispenser is to redo the levels the jiggy's came from this might reset the jiggy count.

Third, you can just drive your trolley under the bank and they will still be picked up.

Fourth, if the police are still giving you problems, go bribe the police chief, five notes it temporarly turns of the cops.

That is All

Deleted2014-12-02
12-18-2008, 10:06 PM
You should have gotten a message from L.O.G. saying that there is a Jiggy out there that you haven't banked yet, and that he will take the liberty of putting it back for safe keeping.

Definitely check the Jiggy dispenser again as this may have just been the case. If you went into a world soon after the event you described, this probably is the case.

frankthelizard
12-18-2008, 10:28 PM
Thanks guys, I havent checked yet but I will try these methods when I get home.

frankthelizard
12-18-2008, 11:36 PM
Alright I got it! Thanks for the help!

mjc0961
12-20-2008, 02:52 PM
Next time, just drive your cart full of jiggies under the jiggy bank. It will suck them all up.

The same thing works for Mumbo's Motors if you have a lot of crates in your cart. Just park on the pink square and talk to Mumbo.