PDA

View Full Version : This Shit's Getting Old!

Baillie1987
12-19-2008, 02:35 PM
I know, i know there's like 1000 threads on here about the road to wrestlemania unlockables achievement and how it doesn't unlock but i have done each one 3 times each now and it still hasn't .... can anyone think of where i'm going wrong or something i haven't done because its getting to the stage now where it's really starting to piss me off. any help would be much appreciated

ferrara316
12-19-2008, 02:46 PM
I know, i know there's like 1000 threads on here about the road to wrestlemania unlockables achievement and how it doesn't unlock but i have done each one 3 times each now and it still hasn't .... can anyone think of where i'm going wrong or something i haven't done because its getting to the stage now where it's really starting to piss me off. any help would be much appreciated

do you have all of these unlocked?

LIST OF BONUSES AND WHERE TO FIND THEM

Wrestlers/Managers
Boogeyman
Curt Hawkins
Hornswoggle (manager only)
Jillian Hall
Layla
Masked Man
Mr. McMahon
Ric Flair
Snitsky
Tazz
Zack Ryder

Alternate Outfits
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Finlay
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella
Shawn Michaels
Triple H

Movesets (In Create a Moveset)
1 through 33 are all white when unlocked if you unlocked CAW Moveset's 1, 2, and 3
anything shaded gray means one of the three is not unlocked.

Entrances
Single: Chris Jericho (Code)
Tag Team: Brothers of Destruction; Cena's Jeep; DX; Evolution

Arenas
Saturday Night Main Event
Tribute to the Troops

Matches
Gauntlet
Locker Room Brawl

Roster Management/Titles
WCW

Bombstriker
12-21-2008, 05:59 PM
I know I've went through and unlocked them all. I went in to check everything on this list and they are all there, but I have a question. Where exactly do I see the "WCW Title"? I go to roster editor? Not sure where to check that one out.

Also when I go to create a move-set I go to pre-set moves and look and the numbers only go from M-01 to M-30 there are not 33 sets in there. And they are all white, is that the right location to find them?

Again, I have followed the guide and got every collectible without a problem. The only thing I can figure could be wrong is in the middle of Jericho's RTWM after I unlocked his alternate outfit I didn't pick Kennedy as my suspect. I went ahead and reloaded after I won at Wrestlemania and when I got back to the part where I unlock the outfit I didn't do the bonus (win without using a finisher) since I already unlocked it. After the match it said bonus failed. And I finished and got all the other bonuses.....

Not sure if that is what is stopping it from unlocking but I am going back through Jericho's RTWM later on so I will post if that did it. I mean I have all the collectibles (besides the WCW management and move sets that I need verification on).

So I'm sure I got them all (I actually did) but again something is up, hope I find it, if someone else has a suggestion please let me know!

Bombstriker
12-22-2008, 05:10 AM
Well that is strange..... I just got the Bonus Collector achievement and I was doing the Jericho story line again like I said but it unlocked when I pinned Finaly in the tag match...... no clue why it gave it to me on that one, I already had that unlocked. Oh well.

Baillie1987
12-22-2008, 03:02 PM
Well that is strange..... I just got the Bonus Collector achievement and I was doing the Jericho story line again like I said but it unlocked when I pinned Finaly in the tag match...... no clue why it gave it to me on that one, I already had that unlocked. Oh well.

see what i mean, it's so random, i've double checked and i've unlocked everything, the only thing i can think i have ever done wrong is when i was doing the co-op rtw and i was playing as rey and for some reason batista (cpu) didn't seem to want to do the 2 spears on edge, he did one so i thought balls to this and i quit and went back and played with two controllers and did it

samhogy
12-23-2008, 08:10 PM
Wow. Thanks for letting me know about this one! I bloody hate it when Achievements don't unlock. It happened to me with Halo on the Graduate achievement, and, like above, just randomly unlocked!

Baillie1987
12-24-2008, 11:43 AM
oh my god, its finally happened, i didn't have the zombie finlay, even though i'm sure i did, thanks to everyone for their help

ferrara316
12-24-2008, 02:48 PM
as opposed to these flooded topics, why cant you guys jus check the list in the achievement guide.

if you are 100% positive you have every bonus, but no achievement. why dont you go through the list of all possible bonuses, and check if they are unlocked in your game through the various places to find them.

bleed iv xx
01-08-2009, 02:46 AM
These have to be the worst hidden characters in the history of life.who comes up with this shit?zombie finlay and santino???just a joke!oh wait TONY and MASKED MAN?!?!?!WTF?!?!Everytime they put out a wrestling game its never on point its always not updated.the announcers are not the same and 20%of the wrestlers on the roster have been released!!this is fucked up.

PureTechniquex
02-04-2009, 09:48 AM
as opposed to these flooded topics, why cant you guys jus check the list in the achievement guide.

if you are 100% positive you have every bonus, but no achievement. why dont you go through the list of all possible bonuses, and check if they are unlocked in your game through the various places to find them.

Exact thing i done. I thought i had all of them but like this guy said just check all unlockables.

Baillie1987
02-04-2009, 11:20 AM
well dont you deserve a cookie, the only reason i started this is because i checked his achievement guide about 10 times and still couldn't see where i was going wrong, it randomly unlocked the zombie finlay even though i'd done it before

Eric4Hockey
02-05-2009, 01:45 AM
Im still stuck on this one......I cant figure out what Im missing if anything.....how do you check for the WCW thing? Im gonna go through that list earlier in the thread to see what im missing

KSI Chikatilio
02-05-2009, 01:51 AM
sounds like its really complicated:eek:

Eric4Hockey
02-05-2009, 02:33 AM
sounds like its really complicated:eek:

yes thats why im asking...i thought i had all of it but apparently not....anyone have any ideas/help on my previous post?

Eric4Hockey
02-05-2009, 05:18 AM
In the movesets i see 1-30 but nothing else nothing gray or anything....am i missing something here? i went back and tried to get CAW 1 with HHH pinning edge and i didnt get anything new in the movesets

ferrara316
02-05-2009, 02:48 PM
In the movesets i see 1-30 but nothing else nothing gray or anything....am i missing something here? i went back and tried to get CAW 1 with HHH pinning edge and i didnt get anything new in the movesets

check achievement guide, it has a complete list of unlockables and where to find them. your most likely missing zombie finlay or zombie santino alternate costumes.

Eric4Hockey
02-05-2009, 11:15 PM
i know for sure i have the zombie costumes for both....im trying to figure out what im missing but i know i have the two arenas, both backstage arenas, and all unlockable wrestlers....im pretty sure i have the entrances as well.....cant figure it out

I iMaTrix I
02-06-2009, 04:06 AM
All i can say is check the guide..
Seemed to work fine for me first time when i did it (once i knew all the ones i had to do)
I did have to run through a few of them from the beginning to tick off what i'd got,
But that's just me.

So yeah, follow the guide and you can't go far wrong (:

Murkage
02-07-2009, 04:25 PM
oh my god, its finally happened, i didn't have the zombie finlay, even though i'm sure i did, thanks to everyone for their help
I think thats what i need to get the bonus collector achievement too :)
Thankyou ferrara316 ;)

ponypo2001
02-08-2009, 04:00 AM
You can follow the guide till the cows come home but it doesn't change the fact this achievement is very buggy.Like millions of others I collected every bonus but got no achievement.I posted here and someone suggested doing Triple H's story again.Did the first match.won with the requirement and up it popped.Yes I had already got it but it seems the game likes you to earn another just to take the piss.If that doesn't work,you must have missed something.

I iMaTrix I
02-08-2009, 05:18 AM
Or there's the possibility you could have missed it first time round, thought you got it.. and then blamed the game for the mistake instead of admitting you didn't get it in the first place

:P