PDA

View Full Version : OTP registering online games..

ejbadger
12-19-2008, 03:52 PM
Just wondering if anyone else has the problem of OTP games not registering toward their online cards. Seems as though mine are not doing so.

I, unfortunately, am not in a club, so all of my games are through the community. They are all ranked matches, so I am a little confused.

Also, how does one make their BAP OTP player better? I have missed attributes on the past five games and I don't understand how or why.

TheWings977
12-20-2008, 01:49 AM
Oh man I got so mad with this. I played OTP like 10 times in a row, while scoring a hat trick and probably 2 assists a game. I don't know the games didn't count but it did piss me off. Your just going to have to play games until they count.

The way you get Attribute points is by getting your Pro, Veteran, Superstar, and Legend. When you unlock the requirements for those cards you get Attribute points.

ejbadger
12-20-2008, 04:32 PM
So basically, I have to continue playing games (that don't count) to get to my next card to get a better player? haha, I love this game!

Kinda sucks too, because I'm only missing a couple achievements (shutting the door, OTP 25 games and Online Legend Card) but I guess I'll have to keep plugging away.

Thanks for the help "TheWings977"

TheWings977
12-20-2008, 05:16 PM
No Problem, I hated it when it happened to me, but it should start counting soon.

ejbadger
12-21-2008, 05:17 AM
I picked up a couple more games toward my first twenty OTP. Looks like it fixed itself, I hope.

Buckswana
12-30-2008, 03:35 AM
It often takes a minute or two to register to your performance tracker after the game ends (possibly people haven't exited the game yet, etc.). I've found if I check immediately after the game, stats aren't there, but usually shows up within a couple of minutes. Best to wait until it shows on your tracker before shutting off, just in case.