PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking signatures?

sanger
12-20-2008, 02:31 AM
I just unlocked all 8 signatures but the Number 1 Fan achievement didn't unlock. Do I have to do anything else to get this achievement?

Just in case I have to start a new game for this... does anyone know exactly how the unlocking signature works? I just kept playing using the characters that I didn't have a signature for until it actually unlocked, but it seemed quite random.

Add: Never mind. I just got the achievement after rebooting the Xbox and playing one more song.

dutchy
02-03-2009, 10:01 PM
can you tell me how many times you should use a character to get the signature

ShinUkyo
02-15-2009, 09:23 PM
There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. And everyone who's completed this game seems to have gotten the sigs at different rates. I got the first four signatures as soon as I graduated, but then I had to play as Chad like a billion times before his finally unlocked. Whereas with the last people, like Kelsi or Zeke, their sigs unlocked with far fewer plays than Chad required. So I dunno, I'd say just keep playing with anyone whose signature you still need, and eventually theirs will unlock.

jackanape
02-16-2009, 10:34 AM
Actually to get the signatures you have to use each character on a certain song:

Troy - Bet On It
Zeke - Status Quo
Kelsi - High School Musical

I forget the rest, but I'll find out the list and post them up here. Bear in mind that the song difficulty must NOT be on easy when you do this.

Jedi Kayben
02-20-2009, 10:16 AM
Ryan - I dont dance
Tailor - All in this together
Gabrielle - gotta go my own way
Chad - Work this out
Sharpay - fabulous

And i did itt on easy and it worked although i had already completed Junior but you have to have graduated first though.

jobys
04-15-2009, 04:17 PM
I should have read this before reading the guide!
Cheers for the info (after having tally sheets for each character for 100+ songs!)

discostu1337
06-20-2009, 03:31 AM
Ryan - I dont dance
Tailor - All in this together
Gabrielle - gotta go my own way
Chad - Work this out
Sharpay - fabulous

And i did itt on easy and it worked although i had already completed Junior but you have to have graduated first though.

This is a bit late but...

These signatures do not unlock. I have played "All in this together" on all 3 difficulties, picking Taylor as my 2nd character and never got her signature. You cannot pick her as your first, so I dunno what to do. Also, I played as Chad on "Work this out" a few times and nothing....

I have 0 signatures and started Senior yer.