PDA

View Full Version : Help With Mini Kits

smsya15
10-22-2006, 10:35 AM
HELP I CANT GET THIS MINI KIT,

ON THE LEVEL CALLED CLOUD CITY TRAP, THER EIS MEANT TO BE A MINI KIT IN THE CARBON CHAMBER ROOM

In the Carbon Freeze chamber, use the Force on the control panel near the crane.

MY MINI KIT DETECTOR SHOWS IT DOWN THE HOLE, BUT FALL IN IT YOU JUST DIE, CAN SOMONE HELP ME OUT PLEASE......

Tron
10-24-2006, 07:16 PM
that mini kit you get during the battle with the ugly monster, after jabba pushes you into the pit...

its on a ledge you access with a grapple gun...

P1NSEEKER
10-24-2006, 07:39 PM
Isnt this the one where youve got to drop a stormtrooper in the hole with the crane thingy?

smsya15
10-28-2006, 10:32 PM
:woop: yeah it is the one with the crane, but not tried dropping a stormtrooper into it, is that what u done to get the minikit...

plus having troubles on one of the flying battles, there is a tie fighter section, with a mini kit behind some sort of force field, it says shoot the generators out either side, but i have been shooting hell out of them and nothing happens..

any ideas.. will let u know if the cloud city one works with the stormtrooper:)

:drunk @@@ update it worked, just drop a stormtrooper into the pit, and the mini kit comes out for you to build...thanx P1NSEEKER @@@
now i have to find a way of bringing this forcefield down in the tie fighter area ?:(

Spartan
10-29-2006, 02:56 AM
now i have to find a way of bringing this forcefield down in the tie fighter area ?:(

If you're talking about the one in Rebel Attack, you have to use the Snowspeeder and drag bombs with the tow cable into the generators.

smsya15
11-02-2006, 04:17 PM
you can only access the area with a tie fighter though, or am i being stupid...... can u change craft during the game in free game mode ?????/

helppp

CovertDog
11-02-2006, 04:30 PM
Use the tie fighter to open the area, then switch to the snowspeeder.

smsya15
11-02-2006, 04:35 PM
i guess i was being stupid then lol hey covertdog, seeings your helping me loads, do you have a quicker way of contacting you... so i can bug your brains when im stuck...

CovertDog
11-02-2006, 04:41 PM
Friend request me. I don't know everything, but I'll help anyway I can.