PDA

View Full Version : Which Football Team Plays The Most Attractive Football?

Flea
10-22-2006, 03:40 PM
Of all the club teams in the world,
which would you say plays the most attractive football?

Id have to say arsenal,
When they play well theres no team better,with 1 touch passes,flicks and runs.

Minty
10-22-2006, 03:47 PM
Prefer watching tougher football, like the Championship. Less amateur dramatics and more passion

DirectorSe7en
10-23-2006, 02:14 AM
Are we talking NFL? Or......Soccer?

Minty
10-23-2006, 09:17 AM
Were talking football, as stated in the rules of the Sports Bar

Flea
10-23-2006, 02:20 PM
Are we talking NFL? Or......Soccer?

NFL is that national frowing the ball with your hands league?

SaiSpag
10-24-2006, 04:27 PM
Either Arsenal (Take that Reading!) as they are sheer class or Barcelona.
Arsenal during there 49 unbeaten games record was possibly the greatest and most highly consistent football I have ever seen, got all 49 game highlights on a DVD was brilliant to re-live it all again hah.

TheFincher
11-16-2006, 11:21 PM
Unfortunately id have to agree............. When Arsenal are on form they are by far and away the best team to watch but when they are getting hussled and chased down they suck.

Since the birth of The Premiership id have to say that Manchester United have played the most entertaining and attarctive football......... When they had a young Giggs and Beckham crossing in flighted balls towards Eric Cantona it was a work of art

Baggers
11-17-2006, 12:50 AM
Man Utd during the 90's. So good to watch. As Fincher said, Giggs and Beckham on the wings, Cantona up front... magical.

Arran
11-22-2006, 12:08 PM
Arsenal are easily the best team to watch on thier day. Newcastle 2nd....(only joking).

YUGANSKNEFTEGAZ
11-22-2006, 12:33 PM
As an Arsenal fan myself i'd have to agree. Recent seasons have been dramatically different to the style of football they used to play when I was younger. Long gone are the days of 1-0 wins, and bore 0-0 draws. However times have been harsh of late, struggling to turn dominating possession and a wealth of opportunities into goals. Slipping down the league table, need to get that sorted!!!

They undoubtedly play the best football i've ever seen when they are on song. As referred to above, the 49 match unbeaten run consisted of some phenomenal performances. Personally, i love the 5-1 victory at Inter Milan as one of my all-time favourite performances, as this highlighted Arsenal's arrival on the european stage. Absolutely unreal! :)

Nodogg
12-03-2006, 08:19 PM
The Indianapolis Colts are so SEXY at offense it makes me wanna cry!

Webb
12-03-2006, 08:27 PM
The Indianapolis Colts are so SEXY at offense it makes me wanna cry!

Thats not football!! :eek:

graemelunn
12-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Would have to say Man U 90's or current Barca team - did you see them vs. Bremen? Ronaldinho's free kick = cheeky genius, Gudjohnsons goal = flowing football at its best. (Sorry to Arsenal fans) but I would absolutely love to see what destruction they could do with Ronaldinho, Messi, Deco AND Henry.
Internationally wise, would have to go with either Brazil (predictable??) or Argentina of late - it's a travesty they didnt win WC06 after scintellating football like their multi-pass Mascherano goal.

Also would like to nominate Plymouth Argyle here as "The Team Whom Like To Make Life Hard For Themselves".

Minty
12-07-2006, 05:16 PM
Damn skippy. Good to see another Pilgrims fan on here :D

steviecrocker
12-08-2006, 01:35 AM
Well Plymouth Argyle were playing sexy football until Birmingham decided to teach us a lesson, but hell Paul Wottons free kicks does it for me! Pure sexiness! :drunk Up the greens! :drunk

Minty
12-08-2006, 01:24 PM
Ah well, we'll give Hull a thumping tomorrow hopefully :D
Havent been at Home Park when we've lost this season, hopefully the trend will continue

graemelunn
12-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Me neither - everytime I take the Mrs. they lose. So not taking her tomorrow. It's worth going just to laugh at the ice cream van paked out back of the Devonport end trying to drum some trade up whilst everyone rushes for pasties, chips, burgers and hot donuts. Ice Cream, in Winter, are they having a laugh??
:uzi: ------>HULL

bunsoffun
01-03-2007, 05:21 AM
well as far as tournaments go, the Copa Libertadores (South American Champions League) as some amazing matches, however it has some poor ones as well. It's a bit of a coin toss but worth it for the great football the goes unnoticed by most outside of SA.

In general teams with younger especially South American (generally speaking Argentine and Brasilian) players as the younger players are more willing to try something special to make a name for themselves.

As for European teams Lyon is a joy to watch.

And when they build a team River Plate plays some wonderful football, unfortunately it doesn't last for long as the good players get sold rather quickly.