PDA

View Full Version : TDU NEWS POPUP, What is this?

StabaCadaver
10-22-2006, 03:51 PM
Every once in a while I see a TDU News popup on the right side of the screen. I can't find anything about it in the manual so I don't know if I'm receiving useful info that I don't know how to access. Thanks for any info. BTW: I searched for this and it came up with 300 results, I didn't find an answer though.

StabaCadaver
10-22-2006, 04:00 PM
Nevermind, this pops up whenever you get an achievement.

Waaaaaaaak
10-22-2006, 04:57 PM
Yes, it pops up when you get an achivement. This is because it signifies that you have a new message in 'news'. You get news when you get an achivement, but you also get news at other times during the game.

To check your news go to 'info' in one of your houses.

Maka
10-22-2006, 04:57 PM
It pops up when you get an achievement or when you get news...

You can also get it if the car you ordered came in...

To access it, go to any one of your houses and click the first tab "Info" I think than click "News" and it all goes there, hope that hepls..

MLG Darkflame
11-18-2006, 11:20 PM
Reasons they pop up -

If you have a Club when someone Leaves/Joins it will Prompt you,

When you have played in an Instant Challenge or Made one and it finsihed it will Promp you,

When you have got an Achievement it will Prompt you

When you have been invited to a club it will Prompt you

How to see the News -

Go to your House go to Info tab Click it and go to News then Read and once read Press X to delete them

StabaCadaver
01-26-2007, 09:32 PM
Wow, before I get a 4th answer explaining how to access the news :) I've actually figured it out after I posted this, but thanks a lot for all the attention.