PDA

View Full Version : Red diamonds?!

COBRAtheENEMY
12-20-2008, 11:01 PM
Can somebody please explain to me what is going on with the red diamonds?

I read on another forum you get 220 regular (coloured blue on most maps) diamonds but you need 1 other one also (red one), to make up the 221. Something about "first payment".

I see where the red ones are (in the middle of the map of the north section), but how do you get them?

Is it possible to miss them?

Or are they part of the story, you get them automatically?

I'm 92% through the game, can I still get it?

Please help, I count I am only missing 1 and I believe its this red one.

Strategos
12-21-2008, 12:35 AM
Sorry, you're too far, you're going to have to start a new profile and find all the diamonds again.

Qavala
12-21-2008, 10:41 PM
That guy's bullshittin. Don't listen to him, don't start again. I have all the diamonds and never got a red one. There's still one out there you gotta get then, but it aint red mate lol.

Damocles148
12-21-2008, 11:08 PM
The red diamond is normally the first one you get, when you save your first buddy. It will show up as blue in the game. In the off the shelf guides they are normally shown as red as you can only get one of them. They are in the slaughter house, fresh fish, cock fight, and lumber. So if you already have one in any of these areas then that is red diamond, but shows as blue in the game.

COBRAtheENEMY
12-22-2008, 12:51 AM
I've def got one of those red diamonds (now appearing as blue). Thanks Qav and Damocles. :)