PDA

View Full Version : Easy 1000 = lie

ponypo2001
12-20-2008, 11:43 PM
Seriously,this game does not belong in that category.I've got to fucking Sam 3 times and each time I am totally owned in seconds.However now,I can't even do the 2 waves of enemies before him.The targeting is so fucking broken it makes me weep and the whole combo system seems screwed too.

So a word of warning to those looking for easy gamerscore,this game is a fucking breeze till the last level and then it's boom.Say what you will,check my gamercard,I aint a shitty gamer but I can't for the life of me do this.Do it without dying too? Don't make me laugh.My biggest problem is I have to have this sitting on my card unfinished and I find that embarrasing to say the least.

How the hell did any of you guys beat this heap of crap? And why is it considered an easy 1k when I swear to God it's not?

Sorry for ranting but I already smashed 1 controller,I'm scared of losing another :mad:

antnie
12-20-2008, 11:52 PM
I found it easy till the last level then my game started to freeze. Now I have to go get another copy of the game. I agree 100% with you this game is not an easy 1000.

ponypo2001
12-20-2008, 11:56 PM
Thanks for the reply.This board is like therapy lol

I'm only just stopping shaking I've got that made at the last level.I'm sure I will beat it but I think I'll need all the luck in the world and then some.If only there had been a block button :(

Method
12-21-2008, 03:40 PM
Yeah, some people just can't get this game. I had a decently hard time too. That's why I created this thread here to help those struggling:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=79281

Hopefully you get it soon, I'm sure it'll be a huge stress reliever.

scourge
12-21-2008, 07:39 PM
this game is utter garbage.

besides the PS2 graphics and shitty controls and retarded combat engine it comes down to the concept of the game.

How the fuck is it possible for a regular human being to stop a person who can teleport? How is this stupid game possible?

I'm at 500 points and I really don't care to play any more, this game is just retarded.

Phil the Bear
12-21-2008, 08:55 PM
I abandoned this game before completing it. I think i got 650 pts.

I would definitely put this in the worst game I have ever played (in 17 years of playing).

I hated it so much when I had it (4 days was way too long) and was hugely stressed when I played it. Glad to hear it was more than just me who hated it this much.

scourge
12-22-2008, 02:10 AM
there is no mystery as to why the douchebags at Brash went out of business.

I hope those fuckers never get to work in the game industry again.

I found the best way to play this game is like a blind, deaf person.

Just mash every button and smash both triggers all the time when fighting people.

Worked like a charm against the 2 idiot bosses in the Egypt level.

ponypo2001
12-22-2008, 04:45 AM
Well at least it's obvious that I'm not the only one that is having trouble/had trouble with the last level.I'm scared to try again at the moment as I don't want to get too frustrated.I was thinking of trying to spam the slide attack on the groups as they seem to be my main problem at the moment.Whenever I launch an attack I'm knocked out of it immediately.I'm sure with the bosses I can spot a pattern or something but those big groups just own me.I've also thought of trying to split them up somewhat to tackle seperately.If either works,I'll post as it may provide some help to others.

scourge
12-22-2008, 04:51 AM
I'm at Level 4 myself and its just fucking retarded at how stupid this game is,

I don't get how your supposed to beat Sam Jackson. no health goes away and I can only save 1 health pill thing to fight him.

Tem0n
12-22-2008, 06:05 PM
I threw this in last night and would have to agree this is a garbage game. My PSP has better graphics, the control is absolutley brutal and I don't think the combat system was ever completed. I watched the movie and get where this is supposed to 'fit' in there but man, talk about rushed to the shelf.

All that aside the achievements are incredibly easy and i can see why it was put in the super easy achievements category. I only did levels 1 - 5 last night though so tonight when i do the final level i may be singing a different tune. ;)

Rocha12
12-22-2008, 06:13 PM
I hated Jumper so much that i could not bring myself to persevere!

I gave it no stars on the lovefilm review yuk

antnie
12-22-2008, 06:19 PM
I have to go back to pick it up one of these days to get the full 1000. I just hope I don't break my xbox.

TheDeadspace
12-22-2008, 06:53 PM
Guess I was the only one who actually wrang some fun out of this game. The combat system wasn't the best thing in the world, but did a decent job of representing the fighting style of someone with the ability to teleport themself. I found the game very easy. Even the fight against Roland, which I was very apprehensive about, only took me a couple of tries. I decided to go for the No Death achievement on my first playthrough, since I got up to Roland without even coming close to dying. Once you have the pattern down for him, he's cake. 7-hit combo, concentrating on the green sides, roll away. Repeat until Roland dies.

The thing I found most absurd about the game was the level designers apparently not understanding what teleportation meant. The start of the Nepal level for instance. As Griffin walks up the path, falling rocks block the path behind him. Any other game, this would have been a passable reason for the level. Not here. The guy can fucking teleport. Why not just leave.

InkedUp
12-22-2008, 07:06 PM
Yeah I agree that this game can be very frustrating, especially when you go for the don't die achievement. I got so frustrated at one point, I was shaking with anger. What I would recomend is to take a break from it, play some other games for a couple of weeks or so, then come back to it. I did this for a while, came back about two weeks later and finally got that last achievement. Taking a break from it may be the best thing for you to do

Tem0n
12-23-2008, 02:11 PM
Well i finished this POS last night. I can see why the final boss could be frustrating but i found if you keep your cool and distance from him then land your first 6 hits on the green spots your green power meter thing would always be full and i would end my combo with the super slam (X i think). Repeat until adds come, then kill them immediately and resume on the boss. I only got 2 rounds of adds before killing the main man.

I am happy to never have this garbage near my xbox again. :)

ponypo2001
12-23-2008, 11:23 PM
Well,I dont know how the hell I did it but yesterday night I finally managed to beat the game and I have just 2 minutes ago done a runthrough without dying and in record time.So,I'm going to share how I did it and I pray that these tips help those that,like myself,got real stumped with this heap of tripe.

First advice is simple but probably overlooked.Whereas it is simple to button mash through the first few levels,DO NOT! Try and learn the way the attack rings and combos work.Get these down and you have a huge advantage from the off.If like me,you find that you seem to be hitting the enemy on a non-blocking side and they are still countering,place the camera behind griffin.This way,if you are looking at the enemy,A button hits front,Y rear etc.When the camera spins round it throws these out so reverting to the original camera behind view helped me out a lot rather than try and figure which side corresponded to which button now the view had shifted.

Second is to try your best to master the slide tackle and roll moves as these are vital for the last bosses.

Now,with the tips in the first part,I was able to defeat the waves before Roland with decent health left.Dealing with Roland,I put camera behind and attacked his open side and did a 7 hit combo ending with Y.As soon as that last hit connects,roll backwards.Check see if he is in full guard mode.If so,slide him,if not,repeat the combo.If he ever gets a smack on you,spam roll away or you're toast.Couple of combo's from him and you are dead,simple as that.Also,make sure to use your green power everytime its charged as it's damage is substantial at this stage.Repeat these tactics for the other stages but be wary that his defence changes in the later stages so be cautious when first attacking.

The route to the last boss has a LOT of enemies but by this point,I was able to use what I'd learned to deal with them.Decent a mount of health bottles lying around so don't fret to use them.Camera trick once again was a godsend here.

The final boss himself I found a lot easier than Roland.Use the tactic previously mentioned.Once you enter the room,face the now closed door and lure the boss to the leftmost wall.Keep him pinned close to the wall and open your combo with AA then follow to hit his green sides.If you keep him to this wall,the other enemies never come down the stairs and he is much easier to handle.

So there it is.Second playthrough will whizz by.I actually killed the last boss with next to no life left as I got hit by the adds in his room but shaking like a leaf,I stuck at him and slid his last 1/4 off as I was too scared to try a combo lol.Just remember,it is bloody hard,but it is doable.If you get real pissed,take a day off then go back.It's done wonders for me in Jumper (and Conan recently too) and it helps you to regain your focus.My temper is awful and I spotted I play worse when I'm pissed off.

Sorry for such a long post,I just hope this helps some of you.

twinkie
12-29-2008, 12:04 AM
what a POS. not only is the game not fun and freaking annoying, the camera is worst. and when you die and they respawn you at the last checkpoint, you get stuck between some invisible walls. the hell?!? :mad:

Muckrak3r
01-13-2009, 02:20 AM
The people having a hard time getting the Not dying achievement must be trying it on their first play through.

The weapon you get at the end of playing Sam Jackson you keep for your next playthrough if you hit A to continue.

This makes all enemies, and the bosses, MUCH easier to beat. If you have a hard time beating them with the best weapon.... I don't have any help for you.

JSMOKA22
02-03-2009, 08:23 AM
I get this game 2maro. I hope i don't have the problems ya'll do.

AS9
02-17-2009, 02:21 PM
I agree with Ponypo, my temper is bad too and I couldn't even get back to the bit I kept dying at because I was swearing and squeezing the control pad and kicking cats out from around my feet! I think I rushed thru the 1st level too fast as I eventually worked out that the green side corresponded to the button you pressed on your pad. Before that I'd read the manual and believed that if you wanted to attack a certain side then you pressed a certain button regardless of whether the enemy was facing you at the top of the screen or facing you at the bottom of the screen. Once the penny dropped I got past the tough bit. I was pressing Y to attack from behind etc. and getting frustrated at still getting countered thinking Griffin would attack from behind no matter the position of him or the enemies. If you treat the combat a bit like a button rhythm game it gets a whole lot easier and the combos are easier if you press them in time with saying "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" in your head (or out loud if no-one's around lol). The things we do to get 1000G eh?

Fracot
02-17-2009, 03:26 PM
I am so glad I saw this thread, i was just about to go and rent for an easy 1000g, it's obviously not...

JieXY
02-18-2009, 09:13 AM
I am so glad I saw this thread, i was just about to go and rent for an easy 1000g, it's obviously not...
actually, not that hard. i completed it just now and realized that you need to know the combo system instead of button-mashing. it you have some sense at these kind of game, you will learn it pretty fast. just be patient and be cool.

AS9
02-18-2009, 10:01 AM
I just ran thru the game again for my other account and got the 1000G in about 2 hours. So if you perfect the combat early on it's easy street from there on in.

Gackt
02-23-2009, 04:26 PM
Took only a few hours to 1k... I never had any problems with the fighting and the bosses were pretty easy once you learn their patterns

lowtek
04-18-2009, 05:24 PM
This game literally gave me nightmares.

Heartagram1028
04-27-2009, 02:49 AM
I dont think this game was as bad is it is made out to be
and its so easy its not even funny

XPsYcHoX
05-18-2009, 05:00 PM
True! It seemed so easy reading from OXM's issue that had an article on boosting gamerscore.

Xolak
05-19-2009, 12:58 PM
To be quite honest, I found it ridiculously easy. It took me approximately three hours to play through the game twice, getting all achievements. It's buggy and far from flawless, and quite an awful game... but it is easy. ^_^

lern2zhelm
05-28-2009, 11:11 PM
I know this might be hard to do, but when playing games for achievements, well this one at least, I try to imagine it being a good game. I try every way possible to make things work, and sure enough they did. I'm not sure if they planned on this, but if you do 6 hit combos(not 7 hits, those suck), then you'll for sure be able to get all the achievements.

Just don't hit them on their red side, and do attacks twice on each side, making a total of 6. Then back up, and repeat. Aim for the green, obviously, to boost your power attack meter. Use power attacks from the back, preferably right after your 4th hit in a 6 hit combo. If you take your time and correctly move the camera(it's retarded, I know), you should get the hang of it in no time.

SHawk996
05-29-2009, 08:59 AM
Whoever said this was an easy game ought to have their nuts cut off. Holy mother of God, this game is damn near worse than MX vs ATV untamed. I feel embarrassed I spent $10 on this stupid junk ass POS game. Not worth the 1000 points, no fucking way.

ORTA:316
09-25-2009, 08:29 PM
I keep dying on level 3... so I'm f***ed when it comes to the final level I'm sure.

And I've 1000g'd games like assassins creed, alone in the dark, resident evil5, I've finished every halo on legendary on one player for god's sake!! but i can't do this stupid piece of crap game. Who the hell does it is?!

ORTA:316
09-28-2009, 07:07 PM
I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate this game.

Joshy8632
10-04-2009, 09:08 PM
FUCK IT HATE THIS POS i recentely went of a gamer score spree the past week or so checking bargin bins ect. and remember this to be rated low on here

CHANGE IT!

THIS GAME SUCKS DONKEY BALLS

it plays like an old Arcade game that they keep changing the control back and forth.

stuck on those two paladins in level 3 i can breeze past everything else without losing health but one hit from one of those guys and i get smacked with a ten hit combo

WHY CANT I TELEPORT ALL THESE FUCKERS INTO THE TOP OF EVEREST EVERYTIME!

come on if you had these powers wouldn't you this game makes no sense and each time these fuckers turn around their weak spot if on a 45 degree angle then i press the proper button they SNEEZE and go all defensive if i ever beat this game i am melting the disc into a paste then taking a shit on it.

FUCK! the GTA 4 pigeons were easier than this and i did that without a strategy guide

Trivial Pursuit was less annoying thatn this with that damn voice actor they used for an announcer

Joshy8632
10-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Yup here's an achievement

*Boop Beep*

Broke a controller for the first time

gonna have to go to a wired one for now

and fix a hole in my wall

LOVE this game <----dripping with sarcasm

neil_lien
10-09-2009, 11:46 PM
I did this game ages ago, so can't remember any helpful tips to share. It isn't impossible, just don't let frustration get the better of you.

FUCK! the GTA 4 pigeons were easier than this and i did that without a strategy guide There is no chance, none whatsoever, that you got all the pigeons without a strategy guide.

Antzquad
10-19-2009, 02:59 AM
I just did my 2nd playtrough in like 35 minutes :P

Best way to get all the achievements is like its written in the guide, it doesnt matter if you die in the first play, get all your collectibles and on your 2nd play you'll be stronger and it will be stupidly easy to beat the game in less than an hour

Chozzi
10-24-2009, 10:45 AM
I just did my 2nd playtrough in like 35 minutes :P

Best way to get all the achievements is like its written in the guide, it doesnt matter if you die in the first play, get all your collectibles and on your 2nd play you'll be stronger and it will be stupidly easy to beat the game in less than an hour

I did my second play through in about 35min too......

Just try to remain calm, it stressed the hell out of me on my first play through and nearly went straight back to where it came from (HELL). I died about 16 times. But once I completed it, everything became super easy!! :woop:

So please that I only rented it!

x KrazieNoob x
11-01-2009, 03:45 AM
Man I thought this game was okay. I loved the combat in it, I thought it was very different and fun :). Though, I was annoyed at the final boss, when his minions kept comming out to help fight by his side. No matter how many I killed they kept coming! Luckily I saw someone posted on here that fighting him on the left side of the room stops the goons from coming down the stairs. That helped SOOOOO much. he was no problem after that. EASY game!

newbsicle
11-11-2009, 11:47 PM
HA! I just re-rented this game. I played it a while back on one of my other gamertags and sent it back to gf after about an hour of playing. I figured a day of playing this game will net me 1000 and I can keep the gamerscore rolling a little bit. :p

I'll report back in a few days to tell you guys how I did and the strategy I used.

EDIT:
Ok, so I beat the boss the first time, but probably because the previous boss battles taught me a lot about the game. I found the previous boss battle against Samuel L. Jackson to be beneficial as it taught me a lot about how to use the camera to my advantage.

Always put the boss in front of you and start your combo on his open spot. He should hit the ground more times then he will stay up and this will allow you to deal more damage. When he releases his baddies hit the right trigger to target them and take them out. They usually drop in 2-3 hits. Now continue after the boss only starting your combo after you put him right in front. Also remember that there is two health pick-ups.

If you start your combo from the side even if you make contact there's a greater chance he will not fall to the ground and then begin hitting back at you. By placing him in front of your character you can deal damage until he hits the ground which will then give you time to set him in front again.

Chris240191
12-03-2009, 07:12 PM
OK wow this is the most BS filled game I think I have EVER played. The combat system is stupidly bad, i mean when it comes to bosses they block EVERYTHING and they catch you once and its like a 10 hit combo. As for the difficulty of this being 2/10 I don't think so, maybe if the game actually had a half decent combat system or I don't know maybe a BLOCK button. I know the normal guys are easy pickings it's just how the bosses are just stupid. When it comes to bosses if I use the sliding method I could actually be doing it for days before their health runs down. I don't now i'll see what happens I guess but I am quickly running out of patience with this "Game".

LilMissRoxy
12-03-2009, 07:52 PM
I almost made it through my first play without dying and almost my second without getting hit at all. On the bosses I used my combo and rolled away before any counter attack. Combo then back away. Repeat for a way too easy completion.

Chris240191
12-05-2009, 01:56 PM
I almost made it through my first play without dying and almost my second without getting hit at all. On the bosses I used my combo and rolled away before any counter attack. Combo then back away. Repeat for a way too easy completion.

I might try this later and see how it goes. I'm on the last level now of my first playthrough, I just had to take a break because I was starting to get frustated.

EDIT: I got all the achievements earlier, I now see what other people have been talking about. I cannot believe how easy and quick the second playthrough is, literally took me 25 minutes, if you are struggling just try and scrape through the first play and you should be fine with the second. If you are stuck on the last boss just look at the thread about it, works a charm.

Another tip for bosses, don't do the slide often, only when they are blocking, just do the combos and roll away, and then rinse and repeat until dead. Hope this helps.

CHiLLiONS
12-17-2009, 08:46 PM
-1 xbox controller..................maybe ill youtube myself playing this game and breaking my house.

Suzuka Miyamoto
12-26-2009, 09:50 AM
This game is a easy 1000,I got 1000 in 1 day.

You guys make this game sound hard.

xboxmorgan91
01-15-2010, 07:35 AM
I have added and removed this from my GameQ 3 times just going through this thread! I think I've decided to plunge myself into inevitable frustration and give it a go.

Chazzi27
01-16-2010, 09:07 PM
You people have me worried...I just got it in the mail and after reading this thread I was considering putting it right back in a mailbox...I guess I'll pine over the decision tonight and see whether or not I want to attempt a frustration fest with this bad boy.

DOOKH8R
01-16-2010, 09:48 PM
Just to chime in, I never could get past the underground swordfighting chicks

Chazzi27
01-19-2010, 08:48 AM
Well...I popped this baby in at 11:30pm and it's now 2:45am and I have the full 1000.

I can see how people may say that this game is a tough 1000 because the camera does not make getting the green side (or hell just avoiding the red side) all that easy but once you get it down it's quite simple. I think this is one of those if you can figure out the combat system you are golden, and if you resort to button mashing Hard Target will be next to impossible to get.

Overall this game had promise but the clunky camera and combat system make it entirely unenjoyable. Thank god I don't have to play it again.

FFSwhaley
01-20-2010, 10:17 PM
For everyone who is whining about beating this game...wow it's easy. If you're thinking about getting this game and don't want to because of these posts, then you should ignore them, not mine, completely. This game's achievements are all easy. The first playthrough by the end boss you should have figured out the combo controls and what buttons to hit, but if not click this link for tips, and the next playthrough should take 2 hours tops and finish your 1000.

westz
01-25-2010, 12:55 AM
Wow, that is unfortunate. I wanted to rent this game for the easy 1k. I'm assuming it would be an easier 1k achievement if the gameplay was more solid, lol.

Zorb
01-28-2010, 05:18 AM
I'll throw in my opinion, and say that you should ignore everyone who says this is hard. If you don't button mash, this is one of the easiest and quickest 1k.

Jpratt
02-06-2010, 10:31 PM
After one play threw the game gets really easy.

Chris240191
02-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Ok so I rented this a while back and just before I got it I read this thread and I like many others was worried that maybe it wasn't so easy. I start playing and blasted through the first couple of levels no problem. I got to one of the bosses and it just suddenly seemed to change the difficulty up, leading me to rant about the game somewhere along this thread.

Anyway once you learn exactly how and when to hit the bosses the game is simple and as soon as you get the final weapon oh my god you will not play an easier game. Literally less than half an hour for my second play through. So if you are feeling worried about playing this after reading this thread then don't it is easy.

Also do not get too frustrated if you are stuck, just take a break and then come back to it, I promise you it is easy.

BSG Viper Jock
02-09-2010, 12:12 AM
It's a dire game, with a difficulty curve that seems designed to make you suicidal when you reach the boss battles. Just persevere and dont button mash and you should be fine. Glad this one was a while ago, those bad memories lingered for a long time...

xboxmorgan91
02-09-2010, 04:43 AM
I'm about to start my second playthrough and once you get the hang of it even the bosses are really easy. The game provides enough health laying around that even if you do screw up more than you should it saves you.

And the camera wasn't bad at all. The default one is crazy but if you turn off the x invert its like most other games. My advice is to use logic with reasonable patience because this game shouldn't be frustrating at all to anyone. (Aside from getting stuck in a wall.. pissing me off...)

xboxmorgan91
02-09-2010, 05:30 AM
Just flew through it. 1000/1000

Infection Ftw
02-17-2010, 03:13 PM
Yesterday I was saying this is a hard piece of crap but now I say it's a easy crappy game. Just finished the game without dieing (3rd run since 2nd I did die and quit to menu before loading but it didn't unlock) and got the achievement. Now I missed a collectable somewhere so I need to find that one but for the bosses just begin the attack on the opening of the red circle then combo down and end with x then y. When they are down slide away until they stand up again and repeat. This way it's very easy.

Raventu
02-19-2010, 02:49 PM
I've 950/1000'd this. Had the stupid thing for a long time, got 650/1000 and got stuck on the boss. This must be a year ago. Decided to throw it in this morning and I breezed through the boss without trying/dying or losing a worrying amount of health. Was easy o.O. I'm taking the game down the road for the rubbish money it'll be worth now, I really don't care enough to play it again to get the Speed Demon chieve.

OMGLOL1111
03-09-2010, 10:42 PM
I get this game 2maro. I hope i don't have the problems ya'll do.

lol nice post.

everyone on that thread hates the game to die and you're going to rent/buy it!

anyway, it's a bad game but not THAT bad, well yeah, really bad

maybe not an EASY 1000 but a quick 1000 for sure

Xenolith666
03-14-2010, 04:41 AM
been debating whether or not to gamefly this.. guess I'll try it on a dummy account first as i'm not all that stellar with the whole combo thing.. but i'm ready for the torture!

Justaname86
03-18-2010, 04:05 AM
I agree, Its not worth the 1000, however it is quick 600, If you have $9.00 You can pick it up, grind your face for a couple hours and through it out onto the road, Got it in december, still haven't beat the game itself.

I AsevenX I
03-30-2010, 05:48 AM
The game was beyond easy. A joke really. I got robbed on my no dying chevie but other than that no problems at all. Beat the game in about 4-5 hours.

Ackis
05-02-2010, 07:13 AM
Picked this up on yesterday, $4.99 - 10% + 5% for an easy 1k/1k. Looking forward to the points, should be easy as long as my heads not up my butt.

my_bitter_end
06-17-2010, 07:31 PM
Sorry to rehash old shit but... DAMN!!
This is a blizzard of balls!!!! Between a broken control system and a camera that would rather focus on a wall. To say that this is an easy game and can take under 5 hours is maybe pushing it. Maybe it's just me. The thing I find with Sam Jackson is that his energy bar takes too long to go down. Yeah its not real but for the love of God! I am attacaking him with a fucking sword!!! He has a shitty baton (WHICH btw seems to hit me from a distance, I actually turned the camera around and he didn't actually come into contact with me but it registered as a hit on me, you gotta love the hit detection :s) he should be in pieces, not gimping around!!!
Hopefully I will get this piece of shit completed before melting it and taking a huge crap on it!!!!
End rant!

willer wallow
06-19-2010, 05:05 PM
i'll say that it's much easier playing the second time around with the chinese sword!

BlackIrish4094
08-02-2010, 07:41 PM
I know this is an old post but I am already aggravated with this game, I will definitely give your advice a shot. Also, I won Conan too and haven't played yet so maybe I shold be concerned based on you throwing Conan in the same category as this frustration wise, lol. Thanks.

ViolatorX
08-31-2010, 04:44 PM
Easy game took me about 4-5 hrs, Though be prepared to laugh at one of the worst games ever made

Xenolith666
09-07-2010, 11:35 AM
Fuck this game.. so glad I played it on a dummy account first.. can't even get past the lvl 4 boss. Goin back to gamefly.. lucky for them it's not destroyed

Tyger7
09-26-2010, 01:36 PM
There is a discussion on the final boss found in the thread below:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=84087 (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=84087)

It is a stickied thread, and you should check there for further discussion rather than ranting in a different one. Also, you could visit the link Method posted, which has great information found in the thread below:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=79281