PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth buying ?

SetsunaFSeiei
12-21-2008, 02:39 AM
Hows the combat system and gameplay , storyline etc

Im sure achievements wont be a probably , beating the game pretty much , how long would it take , thought i dont wanna waste 20+ hours on a boring game ?

Method
12-21-2008, 04:00 PM
If you like JRPGs then you may like this game. My recommendation is to look at a few YouTube videos of the combat system and see if it appeals to you. I personally found the game to be enjoyable, but with only one playthrough needed and very low replay value, you may want to consider this a rent.

stomholken
01-01-2009, 04:46 PM
I love the turnbased combatsystem. If you ever played Final Fantasy Tactics and liked it, you gona love this game too.

erik52
01-17-2009, 12:12 AM
this game is amazing, get it got it, live it, and LOVE IT dude.

DJConnelly
02-20-2009, 12:12 AM
Even if you do like like JRPGs lime me, you will not like this game. The first time I put it in, the turn based moves which i'm usually fond of scared me, its terrible. The camera angle is crap, so are the graphics and it just doesn't fight as well as say, Lost Odyysey. The dialouge is one of those annoying bubbles popping up at the bottom of the screen with the charatcer by it too. It doesn't really matter if you buy it, its like 2.99 so go ahead, but trust me, it's just a waste of time. Although, I guess I liked the story up to the point I played it. Which was like, less than a quarter.

MissKittyKat21
04-29-2009, 06:14 AM
if you like RPGs then get it. it is worth it. and only having to spend 20 hours getting achievements isn't bad at all. but if all your looking for is achievements you may not enjoy any game ya play.