PDA

View Full Version : This Might be a Childish Idea

SetsunaFSeiei
12-21-2008, 05:01 AM
But to add more customization into member profiles , Every time you go onto a persons page the only difference are the pictures in place

Ive seen options like these in a different forum site with the same layout forum as this , Maybe whenever someone goes on your page have the green on the sides your own color and gray background on the back any color as well , or possibly a background pic of your choice

Iunno , but i feel like it would be fun to play around with things whenever i get on , after finding information i need theres no really much to do , comments dont usually come to me until mornings & and Gaming is something i do ALLL the time , i like to take breaks and just lay back

chrisnottm
12-21-2008, 05:18 AM
I'm not too keen on this :/
I mean, it starts with just being able to change the green but then people will want more and you're going on to pages personalised by somebody attempting to use HTML for the first time and the page being four trillion pixels wide and italian rap coming on automatically lol.
A la Myspace :p

ejbadger
12-21-2008, 05:24 AM
Good point. I like the lack of customization, it makes everyone the same :-)

Deadly Moves
12-21-2008, 05:35 AM
I think colour customization would be nice.. but i dont mind it the way it is if im honest

Tussell
12-21-2008, 05:45 AM
How about we make it a subscribers perk?! :)

Eternal
12-21-2008, 07:33 AM
Actually, it being a subscriber's feature only would be a really good idea :p

Minty
12-21-2008, 09:56 AM
Has already been suggested as a subscribers perk ;)

Evil Demon55
12-21-2008, 10:42 AM
How about we make it a subscribers perk?! :)

Naw, that wouldn't be fun would it?

Minty
12-21-2008, 03:21 PM
Naw, that wouldn't be fun would it?

It would be for the subscribers, who at the end of the day pay for the site each month...

SuperNova X2X
12-21-2008, 03:22 PM
Sometimes simple things are the best things. Otherwise it might start to look like MySpace...

drno
12-21-2008, 03:28 PM
Would be nice if we (or subscribers) could change the layout of the page, simple changes though like YouTube.

Var 18
12-21-2008, 07:52 PM
Heck, I would subscribe just to have JDM post a "thanks for subscribing :)" comment in my empty comment box :) :'(

In an attempt to stay on topic, I believe this would be a good perk for subscribers. It would probably bring in at least 300 more subscribers, financially speaking.

Jdm
12-22-2008, 12:35 AM
Heck, I would subscribe just to have JDM post a "thanks for subscribing :)" comment in my empty comment box :) :'(

Comment sent.;)

I personally thank the Subscribers because of their generosity to the site. Every $1 goes straight toward making x360a Bigger, Faster, and Stronger. If I've missed anybody...I'm sorry.:(

SetsunaFSeiei
12-22-2008, 03:20 AM
Ahaha wow , my idea went into a subscribers perk idea , at least it would be helpful in some way for the site n.n

I hope it does happen , though i wouldnt be able to subscribe myself , i have no credit card :[